Jeff Wittek part 1

Y/n's POV

I was sitting at my friend Jeff's house just to hang out. We were sitting on his couch watching tv with his arm wrapped around my waist holding me close.

I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. I honestly didn't feel weird being this close to him. Some people assume we're dating but I don't pay that any mind.

He starts to run my back knowing that makes me tired but his hand is sliding really close to my butt. I look up at him as he stares down at his phone.

I assumed he felt my head move to and looked down at me. "Yes?" He never stoped rubbing as I felt his hand keep going farther.

"You know what your doing." I tell him. And he laughs."I'm trying to help you go to sleep, I know your tired."

"Jeff you're not just rubbing my back you hand is half way on my ass" I tell him.

He smiles and and slides his hand fully on my butt and squeezes "oh, this is your ass isn't it."

I laugh not taking any offense to Jeff because I kinda liked him. But we've been friends for so long I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship with a relationship.

"Yes that is my ass now move." I say taking his hand and holding it.

He smiles at me and I look at him a little confused. "are you okay?" I ask.

"No I'm not." He repositions himself so that I'm Facing him and he's facing me. "Y/n I don't get it."

"Get what?" I ask him not knowing what his talking about.

"Why are you not naked in my bed right now?" He looked serious but I assumed he was playing.

I break out him a chuckle but he doesn't so I stop "you're being serious right now?"

"Very... Look we don't have to date, but you can't lie and say there's no chemistry."

I look at him baffled for a second. "Wait a minute... are you saying we should be friends with benefits?"

"Yes!" He says with excitement. "I was waiting for you to say it because it sounds better coming out of your mouth."

"I don't think you thought this through." I look at him concerned.

"Why?"  He asked calming down quickly.

"Dude we've been friends for what seems like forever. What would you think sex could do to it?"

"I mean Y/n I think will be fine. Come on I know you've thought about it before."

"Before meaning when we first met and I thought you were cute." I tell him.

"You still thought about it though." He points out.

"That's not the point that was then this is now." I point out to him.

"Look give me one chance, take a test drive." He says excited again.

I pause for a second "don't ever call your dick a test drive again. And I'll give you a chance." I tell him.

"Deal." He smiles.

"So how to you want to do this?" He asked.

Okay guys listen the only reason there's going to be a part 2 is because the part 2 is smut. I've never posted one because I felt like mine were trash cringe worthy.

But @LovelyT06 she requested it so I'm going to deliver it but I'm not very detailed with that stuff. But we're going try

Love you guys ❤️