Liam Hemsworth

You were watching tv in the living room when your boyfriend Liam walk in and kisses you in the cheek. "Hey babe, whatcha up to?" 

"Shh I'm trying to finish sons of anarchy." You say leaning closer in looking at the tv.

Liam laughs coming to sit beside you. And laying his head in you lap starting to watch it with you. But secretly wanted attention. So after a few minutes he would do something extra just to see if you  would finally give him some attention.

After you got annoyed so much you sigh heavy "Yes my life do you need something?"

"Yeah I need love" he says holding your hand and you laugh.

He kisses you hand and you start run your free hand through his hair.

About an minute of doing that you pause your show not wanting to kiss anything. "Do you like my  beard?" Liam asked.

You laugh "that is an interesting Question. But an easy answer. Yes I like your beard." You say smiling down at him.

"I like you with a beard more then with out one" you say playing with his hair.

"So are you trying to say I look ugly with out one?"

"Did I say that or are you assuming things?"

"I'm assuming that you think I'm ugly without one."

You shake your head. "You are such a drama queen"

Liam laughs fake crying "you are so insensitive to my feelings you know this is a rough time for me."

"You are so silly" you laugh harder

"Hey I am a very serious person." He says sitting up to kiss you "and I'm very Serious about you." He says leaning in to kissing you again.

You kiss him back as he holds you and things to to get hot and heavy and you push him off you "nice try Casanova but I'm finishing this show before we do anything."

"Aww babe don't be an asshole." He pours slouching over.

You Unpause the tv and continue to watch.

"You suck you know that right." He says and you laugh

"And you love me"

"I guess" I says kissing you cheek and getting up

"You want food?"

"Of course" you say

"Let me guess pizza?"

"Of course, you know me so well, you deserve all the love you get"

"Yeah like the love I'm getting right now"

"Shut up you get love in a little bit"

"But I want to now"

"Liam you are a child" you shaking your head laughing.

Liam being funny pretends to pout. And you laugh hugging him. " okay can I finish my show now?"

You laughs and he nods walking away. But that doesn't last long before he comes back starting to kiss you neck.

"Liam it's been 20 minutes just please"

"20 minutes to long" your has turning your head to kiss you lips

"Okay fine." You say giving up continuing to kiss him going into a make out session and he holds you tight by you waist. Then he picks you up and takes you to the bedroom.

As he carries you he jokes "That took way more effort then it should have."