Max Hamilton Part 1

This was requested by kellytraga to do this. I know guys I have been forgetting to tag the person under the imagines and I'm very sorry I know I have to go back and change and I will. But here we go!

Your a famous singer dating Max Hamilton. Lately you have been in the studio working on new music and getting ready to do a world tour and because you have been so focus on everything else you haven't really been spending time with Max. And he doesn't really like it. He started going to the studio to come check on you after he would finish up with shoots only to be ignored by you because of your work. So he would leave.

After a week of being ignored and shut down by you he posted this:

 You were still in the studio singing so you really weren't paying much attention to your phone till your best friend calls you multiple and you had to answer because it was distracting you

*Answers call*
B/f/n:Hello?
Y/n:Yes what is it?
B/f/n: Did you see what Max posted
Y/n: What no, what did he say?
B/f/n: Look on twitter
Y/n:Ugh fine but I have to get back to the studio. I'll call you after I finish.
B/f/n:Okay.

You look at your phone and see what he posted and you confused. So you call him to see what's going on.

Max:Hello
Yn:Hay
Max:Oh what's up?
Y/n:Nothing what about you?
Max:I'm sorry who are you again,oh I know you. Your that really famous singer Y/n don't you have a boyfriend.Whats his name again?
Yn: Max that's wrong?
Max: What's his Y/n?
Y/n: Max I'm not play your dam games.
Max:All I'm asking is your boyfriends name... can you give that to me?
Y/n:ITS MAX MY BOYFRIENDS NANE IS FUCKING MAX.
Max:Max really that's my name too maybe we know each other he seems to have a lot of time on his hands since  his girl doesn't pay attention.
Y/n: I'm sorry but you know I have a lot coming up.
Max: yeah but you forgot me in the process anyway what do you want?
Y/n: Who are you getting attention from if it's not from me?
Max: Y/n it was just a tweet  I was mad okay?
Y/n: No
Max:What you think I would cheat?
Girls voice:Max who is that?
Y/n:Who's that?
Max:Uhhhh. Im going to call you back.

Max hangs up the phone quickly and leaves you in confusion but before you could call him back you start to get notifications on you Instagram so you check it out and Max's ex has posted a picture of this: