Brock O'hurn Part 2

You cover your body and stare at your brother in shock as he stares right back confused and furious. You look a Brock as he stands there in fear of what your brother is going to do.

Brock looks at him hiding your bra on the left side of his body where he can't see it. "Umm hay man" Brock says nervously. "WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE ?"

"Oh your finally awake..."

"YEAH AND WHY IS Y/n NAKED" Your brother says looking at you.

"Dude I'm sorry she was asking me to get her bra out to of the bathroom because her car broke down and it rained hard last night and she got soaked and you know her apartment is really far away so I decided to bring her here. And she didn't have any clothes so she was wearing on of my shirts then she took a shower and left my shirts in there." Brock lets out a huge breath and waits for your brothers response.

"So why are you in your boxers?"

"I just woke up" Brock says in defense of his self.

"Okay but will you get out so she can change... Jeez you creep" he says walking out the room.

"We can never tell you brother or at lest for right now. I'll tell him it was a prank you know how gullible your brother is."

You laugh a little and  watch him walk out the door but before he levee he kisses you.