Stephen James Part 2

You couldn't help but think that your father could have just heard Stephen say a harmless joke but knowing your father he would over react over the tiniest things. "Dad what are you talking about?

"Did Stephen say something?" Your ask father ask with a stern voice.

"No" you say quickly "What are you and mom doing?" You say trying to change the subject.

"I thinking about coming out there to see you and what that boy are up to." You dad says being a little hostile.

"Why do you hate Stephen so much?" Your father really never had a problem with any of your boyfriends because you didn't date many guys so when you did that meant that you really did like that person. But when Stephen came along he hated him.

"That boy looks like trouble why couldn't have you just work things out with your last little friend?"

You roll you eyes at your father's question. "Because my last 'friend' like to hit on women and you told me that

Your dad didn't know that about the last relationship you had with involved domestic violence going on but you left that relationship quick and didn't brother to tell your parents, and the other thing your father doesn't know that you Stephen was the one who got you out of your situation you were he was one that took you in when you didn't have anywhere to go and you just happened to fall in love with him.

You could tell your father was shocked about the surprising news you just gave him about your last relationship. "Why didn't you say anything Y/n?" Your dad tone changed sympathy.

"I didn't stay in the relationship and Stephen helped me get away from him. So next time you think about being disrespectful to him just remember that you saved your daughter. Now if you excuse I was doing something with my daddy."  You say hanging up the phone quickly and start to kiss Stephen again.