Nick Bateman

You were sitting at your kitchen island reading some Twitter post till you were disturbed by two hands wrapping around your waist. You looked up and saw your boyfriend Nick. He kissed you on the forehead then sat in chair next to you. You looked at him and he smiled placing another kiss on you but this time on the lips. You couldn't help but smile at his actions. "You are so beautiful" he says as you he moves a piece of your curly hair away . "Will you stop it. If I keep smiling at you my cheeks are gonna start hurting." He laughs at you comment and stands up.

He looks at the clock on the wall and lets out sigh. "I gotta go get ready for this shoot. I'm going to go take a shower and then probably get going, okay?

"Okay I guess. I'm gonna miss you while your gone"

"I know I'm going to miss you to. But I have a surprise for you when I get home."

"Ugh fine." You say a little frustrated.

*Time skip*

You where sitting on the couch watching your favorite TV show. Nick had left about an hour ago and you did have anything to do today do you were just lounging around the house doing nothing. So you decide to take a nap that lasted way to long. By the time Nick got Home it was 5:00pm and you fell asleep around 10:30am. When Nick came home and open the door he found you cuddle up to one of his favorite blankets and the TV still on but the volume was low. Nick looked at you and couldn't do anything but smile. Wondering how did he ever find a girl like you. He walks around the couch and kneels down in front of you and puts a ring on your finger, then kisses you on the lips. Feeling his lips on yours, you start to wake up and you slowly open your eyes to find Nick smiling at you.

"Hey pretty girl." Nick say happily.

"Oh hey, when did you get back?" You asked with a confused look on your face.

"I just got in. But go get ready for your surprise." He says excitedly.

You groan as you get up and pull the blanket off you. And head to the bath room to take a shower.

You take off all your clothes and turn the shower on and adjust the temperature. You put you shower cap on because if want time to wash your hair yet. After letting the water warm up for a bit you get in. You sit still for a second to let the warm water it your body. Then you grab you favorite scented shower gel and squeeze some in your hand. You start to rub it all over you body and wash it off. Before you could do it again you feel to arms massaging your back. You all ready know it's Nick and you let a little chuckle out.

"How does that feel?"

"Really good. But if you really want to show me the surprise you may want to stop." You say.

"Your right, well then let's hurry put before were late." Nick excitedly.

You guys take a shower together and finish up and dry off to get up and start to . And you put these outfits on.

 And you put these outfits on