Nick Batemen

*Nick's POV*

I Miss her so much. How she laughs at all my jokes on matter if they make sense or not. How she loved to tell me stories about her childhood. How she always wears her hair (your normal hair style). The way we kissed like we never wanted to leave each other. How did I let her go? Because of work she's a model I'm a model. We were busy. But only for a few days. We could have worked it out.Why won't she look at me. Come y/n look at me. I should have married her. I love her. Who is that guy with her? Are they dating? No I know y/n still loves me. Or did she move on? Come on y/n please just look over here. Look at her she still looks beautiful. Her lovely (eye color) , her beautiful skin, and her lovely smile. All so perfect.

Y/n: Nick . Oh my Gosh. *you hug him tight. And remember why you miss *

Nick: Wow you look great.

Y/n: You to. Well I have some spare time.

I was at one time her to priority. I want her back. This is my chance to get the love of my life back. And I'm not letting anyone or anything stop me.

Nick: What are you doing here?

Y/n: I just came back from a fashion show. But I just wanted to come here.

Nick: This place holds a lot of memories for us dosnet it.

Y/n: Yeah it dose. The first time we meet.

Nick: I remember it. You were rushing for coffee and trying to call your agent. You thought you were late for your photo shoot. And were meeting the other model. Who happened to be me.

Y/n: Turns out I was 3 hours early and I met you. And had are first date with you. * starts to laugh*

Nick: Ha ha ha. * grabs hand from over table*. I miss that laugh.

Y/n: I miss you. I honestly was pretty scared to come over here. I miss your smile. Your laugh. Your kisses. Your hair. You are my everything. I love you. These are the words are never told you and I regret it so much. * by this time your crying*

Nick: Y/n I love you to. You are all I ever wanted.
Can we just leave where we started from.

Y/n: Of course.