Pietro Boselli part 2

You point to a question in the book and Pietro let's out a small chuckle "Let's see If f(x)=4x^2=5x What is g(f(2x))?" Pietro start to write in the air humming to himself cocking his eyebrow up and then looking back at you "Babe it's 80x^2" he smiles

You look at you crazy "I don't think I want to know why" you put  the answer down and keep going through problems you could, most of them and after about 30 minuets Pietro started craving attention again "Are you done yet?" He asked

You tilted your head back and yawn "I have a few more." Pietro can tell that your tired so he picks up your book and places it on the ground and moves your lap top so that it on the counter "You need to rest" he says pulling you into his chest.  "I need to finish this" you try to get back up "Y/n listen to me it's not healthy to do this, it's literally 3am you've been doing this since 9 yesterday"

You let a sigh out  and place your hands over your face "Fine ten minutes ONLY."

Pietro holds he hands up "You say that now."

You lay on Pietro chest as he plays with your hands by intertwining your fingers with his them letting go.  While he does this he talks to you "You know I love you right." You look over your shoulder smiling "I love you too" you both had said it before but for some reason it just sound like it had more meaning to it for the both of you like you were confirming it was real. 
Pietro kisses you and hugs you "There's something I want to give to you, I was going to do it another time but this just seems so right"

He reachers over to his nightstand and pulls over the draw grabbing a small box flat velvet box that's dark purple. He opens it in front of you and it's a necklace "You like it?" He looks at you

You smile and nod "It's beautiful" it was a simple chain necklace with little charms going down it but as you start to look at the charms  you could tell it was telling a story. The story of how you met and fell in love and at the very end it's a charm it's a man on his knees proposing you think it's weird but you don't say anything.

Pietro pulls the necklace all the way out and puts it in you and when you slid your fingers down the chain at the end of the chain it was a engagement ring

You over your mouth in shocked wants to cry "Pietro?" I look at him he smiles and kisses your hand "Y/f/n will you make me the most happiest man in the world and marry me"

You smile and nod "Yes yes I will"

Pietro smiles grows bigger hugging you.

I know another engagement story I should stop making them.