Henry Cavill

You are Henry are in a relationship and you really aren't that famous. But Henry plans on telling everyone that he is dating you during one of his interviews at the red carpet for "Batman V. Superman" premier which he plans on bringing you to. But you really didn't want to go you tried your hardest to convince him not to take you but he had brought you a dress and everything. So you had no choice. The premier came around and Henry was  excited to tell everyone.

"SWEETHEART DID YOU PUT THE DRESS ON YET I WANT TO SEE HOW IT LOOKS BEFORE YOU PUT IT ON TONIGHT." Henry yells from the bottom of the steps.

You were up stairs looking at a much of makeup your sister got you. You really don't wear makeup but you decided that you wanted to make sure that you looked perfect for the cameras when Henry introduce you to the world as his girlfriend. You started thinking about what the media and news where going to say about you and started to worry. You started to think about them making fun if your dress or your hair of even your skin color. Or they start to think your my with him because he's famous. 

You were so deep in you thoughts that you didn't notice that Henry came up stairs because he was worried about you. "Sweetheart?"

You look up at Henry noticing that he seems worried.

"Oh hi when did you get up here?" You say trying to put on a fake smile. But Henry sees through that.

"Whats wrong Y/n?" He asked.

"Nothing..." You keep a smile on your face as Henry just stared at you waiting for you to tell him what was really wrong. Your fake smile started to fade away and your sighed.
Henry came in sat on the edge of the bed. "What is it?"

"It's nothing Henry, I just... I don't know. What I'd they don't like me?"

" Sweetheart they are going to love you. And of they don't, don't worry about them."

"But w-" Henry interrupted you by Kissing you.

"Don't worry, and why do you have all this Makeup?" He says picking up on of the products and tossing it.

"I need them for tonight." You say opening some eyeliner then closing it.

"Why? You don't even wear makeup." Henry says giving you a confused face.

"Because it's going to hide the ugly."

"Babe you don't need to hid anything because you are beautiful. You told me yourself that when you wear makeup you feel like your lying to people. So why would you decide to lie to all my fans and yourself. "

You look at him knowing he was right and that you would be going back on your word about how if you ever wore makeup you would be lying to yourself.

"Your right I won't do it. And besides I think we should be getting ready."

Henry kisses you and walks out the room to the shower.

*Time skips to the premier*

You step out into the red carpet with Henry. He grabs your hand and starts to walk casually stopping for photographers to take pictures. Then you would keep walking. Then you guys walk up to an interviewer and your heart starts to be fast. You keep a smile on your face as the interviewer ask Henry question. Then the interviewer truns the mic on you and says "And who might this beautiful lady with you?"

Henry smiles at you and looks up at the camera and says "This right here is my beautiful girlfriend." He says after kissing you on the forehead.

You smile and she starts to ask you questions. You were answering the question as if you were sitting and talking  with a new friend. You talk for a few minutes them you continue but before you could two could walk away she asked one more question which was "What makeup do you use?" But she had her mic down and the camera was not on you. And you said "Nothing." And keep walking.

Henry was so happy to have you there with him and before he went in he kissed you where everyone could see you and him share a kiss with the woman he loves.

I know guys but it takes time to write these things and think of them (I said that backwards) but Everytime I say I'm just going to spend the day working on Wattpad someone always ruins it. But I'm trying so hard guys I promise I will out every last single request up. No matter how long it takes. But love you guys.