Justin Bieber Part 2

After getting out of the interview you get in your car and start to drive off. When you to a red light you phone starts ringing. You pick it up to see it Justin. You answer eagerly.

*on the phone*

Y/n: Hello

Justin: Hay Y/n!

Y/n: Hay Justin.

Justin: So I heard your going to be at a fashion show.

Y/n: You heard right. I heard your performing.

Justin: You are right. Now that that's cleared up. Can I ask you something?

Y/n: Shoot it to me.

Justin: Would you like to make up the while we're down there?

Y/n: I don't know I'll be there with a bunch of guys who are hot. And I don't need you getting jealous before me or you get on the catwalk. Besides you'll around a bunch of hot girls who are models.

Justin: I promise I won't get jealous. And the only girl ill be looking at is you. But give it a chance. Please.

Y/n: Fine. But I swear to you Justin if you do get jealous I'm to k-

Justin: You don't have to say it I already know.

Y/n: Good. See you at the soon then. Bye

Justin: Bye beautiful.

By the time you get off the phone with Justin your home. You get out of the car and go straight to your room take a shower and go straight to bed. The next day you had rehearsal for the show when you get up you go take a shower and handle your hygienes. After you done that you put on a simple shirt, jeans, and flats by the time you finish getting ready you had a text from Justin saying "I'm down stairs waiting on you and I'm not leaving without you". You don't even try to argue with him you just grab your bag and walk out to Justin's car. When you get in you see a very happy Justin Bieber.

Justin: Morning beautiful.

Y/n: Hay Jay.

You give him a small smile. You wanted to get back with him. But you were going to see how this day went because either 2 things could happen. Justin is going to get mad at you for even talking to a guy and showing interest. Or he could start flirting with the girls that come on to him or he'll come on to them. You look over at Justin who has't started the car yet he's just staring at you.

Y/n: Justin are you okay your just staring and it's getting weird.

Justin: OH sorry it's just I haven't really seen you since we broke up.

Y/n: Yeah it's been a while.

Justin: Look Y/n I know you what your thinking. You think I'm going to flirt with girls if you don't give me any attention. Or you think I'm going to get jealous. But that's not it. Look Y/n I want to make this work. And I know you this want to.

Y/n: Justin I know but w-

Justin: Do you trust me?

Y/n: What?

Justin: Y/n I need to know one thing actually two. Do you love me? And do you trust me?

Y/n: Yes I do but w-

Justin: Then what do you have to worry about. I love you and trust you. And I'm going to admit I get really stupid jealous when I see you with other guys. I was wrong can you forgive me?

You were shook that Justin admitted to you that was wrong. You thought about it. And you decided to give this one more shot.

Y/n: Justin I do love you. And I want this to work. I'll give this a shot but I don't know if we can just jump back into this thing. Let's just take it slow please.