Nick Bateman

You were model and had a late photo shoot today. You forgot to call you boyfriend Nick before you got started, to tell him you would be late. The shoot took about 5 hours. You weren't don't till 10:30. One of the guys from the crew walked you outside to your car after you were done. You thanked him and start your car and make your way home. When you get home Nick was on the phone with your brother asking him if he talked to you today. When you shut the door you see a worried Nick come from out the living room and gives you a bear hug.

Nick: Where were you?

Y/n: The shoot lasted longer than expected.

Nick: At least your home now. Was that Aaron guy there?

Y/n: Yeah but didn't pay him any attention to him.

Ever since you signed a deal with this clothing company the photographers assistant has been flirting with you. His name was Aaron and you've only done two photo shoots with that photographer. And you love the photographer you just hate Aaron. Actually you thought

Nick: Good. I should just drop in one day and beat him up.

Y/n: No I don't think that's a good idea. But he does creep me out.

You take your heels and walk into the living room. You sit down on your couch and trun the TV on. Nick comes in right behind you turns it off.

Nick: What do you mean he creeps you out?

Y/n: Nothing Nick he's just creepy to me.

Nick: How? Y/n tell please.

Nick gives you a concern look and he knows that makes you tell him everything.

Y/n: Fine he's always giving me this creepy stare, then he'll bit his lip. I honestly get really scared when he does that stuff.

Nick: Y/n I don't want you near him. I love you to much and I don't want you to get hurt.

Y/n: Nick don't think he would go that far to attack me.

Nick: I still don't trust him.

Y/n: Fine I promise. Now what do we have to eat in this house?

Nick: I order Chinese.

Y/n: Oh my gosh, you know me so well. This is in the top five reasons why I love you.

About five minutes later your order arrives and you and Nick eat then get ready for bed. You take a shower and go to bed. The next morning you wake up and ready for day two of the photo shoot. Which means you have to see that creep Aaron. Nick had to be to a photo shoot for a different clothing line about an hour early than yours. So when you woke up you tool another shower and got dress in simple shirt and jeans. Because you were going to be changing. When you get there your automatically get greeted by Aaron.

(You were probably thinking of some ugly guy NOPE)

Aaron: Good morning Y/n.

Y/n: Hi Aaron.

Aaron's eyes start to scan your body. You weren't going to lie Aaron was cute but you just didn't like him an anyway, shape, or form. You see him still scanning your body. You try to break out of his trance. It finally worked when you yelled his name.

Y/n: AARON. Are you OK?
Aaron: Yeah I'm fine. But Y/n you are beautiful.

Y/n: Thank you.

Aaron starts acting all creepy again so you tried to get away from him as quick as possible. You didn't understand how such a cute guy could be so creepy.

Y/n: I think I'm going to go change now.

You get in to this outfit:

When you start to pose in front of the camera you feel someone watching you

When you start to pose in front of the camera you feel someone watching you. But you pay attention to it because your a model and your at a photo shoot of course people are going to stare, there supposed to. When 12:00 rolled around you went to go pick up some food. You change your clothes and start down stairs. When you got down stairs to the last step you feel to hands on your waist. You were push up against the wall and turned around when you look at the person you were in shock it was Aaron. He puts his hands up you skirt kisses your neck. You try to push him away but he's to strong. He grabs your wrist and put them over top of your head. You tried kicking but it didn't look like it phase him. He removes your panties and that's when you start screaming. He puts his hand over your mouth.

Aaron: Don't worry, if you just stop fighting me you'll enjoy it.

You began to cry when you see him trying to unbuckle his pants. Then all of a sudden you hear someone call your name. You felt Aaron let go of your wrists and move away. You look up to see your boyfriend Nick running up to Aaron and kick him which knocked him out. He looks at you with a worried expression.

Nick: Are you alright babe?

The only thing you could do is hold on to Nick tight. You hugs you back and kisses your forehead. You didn't realize that the room you were in taking pictures was a sound proof room so no one would be able to hear you scream on the out or inside. Nick never let you go. He called the police and waited with you. The photo shoot let you go home early and the photographer said he would be firing Aaron and sent to jail. When you heard that peace came over you. When the police pick Aaron up to be arrested he keep telling things at you.

Aaron: THIS ISN'T OVER Y/N. YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME.

You could see the anger and frustration in Nick's eyes.

Nick: Y/n sorry I let his happen.

Y/n: Nick its not your fault. Do don't blame it on yourself. Can we just go home now.