Booboo Stewart

You had dated Booboo for about 5 years. You guys had broke up about 2 years ago over something really stupid. You miss him alot. But after a few months of crying your eyes out and never really leaving the house. Your best friend made you go to party with her after seeing you look so miserable she takes you to a party to have some fun. When you get there. Your best friend drags you to the dance floor and you start moving your hips to rhythm of the music. After about what feels like an hour you guys take a break and head to the bar to get something to drink.

Bartender: What can I get you ladies?

Y/n: Umm I just want a ginger ale for right now. Y/bff/n what do yo-. And she's gone.

You look around to see your best friend in the middle of the dance floor dancing like crazy. The you notice her favorite song came on. You didn't bother to get her you just watch your best friend be silly. Turn back around to finish your drink and find someone sitting beside you. It was Diggy Simons.

 It was Diggy Simons

Diggy: Hi. I'm Daniel or you may know me as

Y/n: Diggy. Yeah I know you. Y/n

You say trying to stay cool.

Diggy: A fan?

Y/n: I guess you can say that.

Diggy: Oh come on don't be like that. Answer the question.

Y/n: Well I use to.

Diggy: Oh OK.

Y/n: What's that supposed to mean?

Diggy: Don't worry about.

Y/n: OK then that means I have to worry.

Diggy: Oh I see how you are.

Y/n: So what dose THAT mean?

Diggy: You think to much. Let me guess it took you over an hour to find something to wear. You didn't know how to wear your hair. And you probably were debating on coming.

Y/n: Who did you know that.

Diggy: Your eyes tell a story. And I also see that your going through a break up.

You look down and think about Booboo. Diggy lifts your head up with his finger. And looks at you in the eyes.

Diggy: And I can see your heart broken. What happened?

Y/n: It doesn't matter now.

Diggy: Come on please.

Y/n: Why would you care. You just met me?

Diggy: Because I want to know you.

Y/n: Why?

Diggy: You caught my attention and not the way other girls would. You weren't dressed sexy. I'm not saying your not. But just the little time I've been talking to you I think I just fell in love.

Y/n: How you be so sure about that?

Diggy kisses you. You don't feel like how you felt with Booboo but you feel something and it felt good to be kissed, loved, you felt happy for once in a long time. The all of a sudden your best friend shows up.

Y/b/f: Sorry to ruin what's going on but y/n are you ready to go?

Y/n: You can go without me I think I'm going to stay a little longer.

Y/b/f: Well have fun.

Little did you know that night would lead to a date. And after hundred thousand dates diggy pop the question you had been dating for 3 years and you thought you were in love. You had all of the plans set up you were having a sliver and purple wedding theme color. You had your dress on and your mother came to help you with the veil.

Mom: You look beautiful.

Y/n: Thank you mom.

Mom: But... Are you sure he's the right one?

Y/n: Mom what are you talking about?

Mom: You know I love you right?

Y/n: Yes.

Mom: Than listen. I know you y/n your my own flesh and blood. And I know Diggy is nice guy but I feel like he's not right for you. I know you have to think about Nils. (Booboos real name)

Y/n: Mom it's my wedding day and your bringing up the past.

Mom: You know he's not your past. Stop acting like that. You know that you love him you can't just let that go but it's OK I still support and love my new going to be son law. Your father walks in ready to walk you down

Dad: You look beautiful.

Y/n: Thank you daddy.

Dad: Well let's go.

Your mother walks down the aisle to her seat with Diggy's mom and dad. The music starts playing for you to walk down to "All of me" by John Legend

By the time you got to the end of the out of no wear Booboo comes running through the door. Yell something.

Booboo: Y/N YOU CANT DO THIS.

You look at Booboo he had worried and hurt expression.

Y/n: And why not. You don't care about me.

Booboo: Y/n it's not that.

Diggy: Dude if you can see. Y/n is happy and in love with me.

Booboo: No she's not I know Y/n and dating her for 3 years is not long enough for her to want to marry you. I know there something up Y/n. I I'm going to say she thinks no one is going to love her the way I did so she took the next best thing and got married to you.

Diggy: That is a lie. Well how long did you date her. Because I think 3 years is long enough.

Booboo: Five years. It would have gone longer if I wasn't so stupid. Oh speaking of stupid stuff every one look under your seats I brought a special gift for the groom.
Booboo winks at diggy and pulls out a picture of him and another girl in bed naked. You know it's a recent photo because he still has his engagement ring on. You look a Diggy with fire in your eyes.

Diggy: Y/n I can explain.

Y/n: Diggy it's fine it's in the past. But you know what were leaving in the past.

Diggy: Your ex?

Y/n: No YOU. I'm so over this what you Daniel Dwayne Simmons. Have a great life.

You look at the crowd who are shock by the photo under there seat. You take the engagement ring off and put it down. You look at Booboo who looks really proud of his self.

Y/n: And you. I still do love you.

Booboo: I do to y/n. I know this isn't the best time but will you be my girlfriend? AGAIN.

You kiss he hard and passionate. You felt the fireworks you were desperate to feel.

Booboo: I guess that's a yes.

Y/n: Yes it is.

Mom: I told you I was right.

Y/n: Don't rub it in.