Taylor Lautner

You and Taylor hand been friends dating for a while. You guys had your up and downs like any another couple. But instead of little fights. It's usally about rumors. One of the recent ones is that you cheated on Taylor with co star from new movie. Who's the co star. Booboo Stewart. Yes the same one that plays as Seth in twilight. This was a heated one this time.

Taylor: DID YOU OR DID NOT SAY YOU LIKED THE KISS.

Y/n: OK I SAID I LIKED THE KISS.

Taylor: LOOK TELL ME STRAIGHT DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?

Y/n: NO TAYLOR I WOULD NEVER DO THAT. I LOVE YOU. But I guess you don't get that. I'm done with this.

Taylor: WITH WHAT Y/N?

Y/n: YOU BELIEVING THE RUMORS DAMMIT. TELL ME WHY WOULD I EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. IF I WANT TO I WOULD HAVE BY THIS TIME.

Taylor: YOU KNOW WHAT IF YOUR SO UNHAPPY BEING WITH ME WHY STAY?

Y/n: You know thats a pretty good question. I love you but I'm tried of fighting.

You walk up stairs and pack all your bags. You look at the door and see Taylor just staring at you. With no emotion. You couldn't tell what he was going say or do. He just stared. You walk pass him going down the steps. You get to the door and you hear foot steps coming down the steps. Then you see Taylor in front of you.

Taylor: If your going leave me you can leave with the aftertaste of me.

Taylor gives you a kiss that felt like fireworks. You hide you reaction and grabbed your bags a left the house. This time Taylor's face changed it look hurt mixed with anger. You haven't seen Taylor in a couple of months life was pretty good. But you missed you missed him a lot. You wish you didn't leave him. You were lonely and you best friend Kayla decided to take you out. After getting to the club you only got a ginger ale because you know you were driving home tonight. You look up at the dance floor to see your best friend griding in some guy. You shook your head and went to get your drunk friend and go home. You just didn't feel comfortable. You drop Kayla off. And went home to fine Taylor sitting there on your step crying.

Taylor: I'm tired of fighting with you. I love you. I promise I will trust your and never ever do anything as stupid then what I did a few months ago.

Y/n: Taylor I miss you I need you. I love you I never would do anything like that.

Taylor: I know y/n I love you. Will you come back and move in with me.

Y/n: I loved to.