Chris Hensworth

You and Chris were pretty good friends and you guys were lot the set of end game just goofing  off  in your trailer.

"Y/N" you here Chris yell and trim around wondering what's wrong. When you turn it's him standing there just fine with his phone in his hand.

"What is a Dilf?" He looks confused

You look at him and try to figure out is he really serious. "Chris What are you talking about?" You ask.

"What's a dilf that's what this article says about me. I'm on this list for dilfs. "What is it?"

She laugh shaking your head "what does the list say?"

He looks back at his phone reading it "it says these guys makes you want to call them daddy yourself."

You try harder not to let your laughter  out but is just getting unbearable. You didn't think that Chris was really that out of knowledge to now that item at He was a hot dad.

"Chris what do you think that means?" You asked wanting to know what he thinks it is.

"That I'm apparently unattractive."

You shake your head snaking yourself in the forehead. "Why" you say under your breath.

"What do you think it means when someone says you daddy?" You ask thinking he would get it.

"That's I'm someone's dad?" You answers the question with another questions.

"Chris if I feel you will you please not make this a very big  deal?"

"Sure just tell me"  He says getting excited?

"Being a dilf men's your a sexy dad, if you didn't know being daddy af means that you are  sexy and girls love it to put it in the simplest form for you."

"Oh really so I'm still hot" he asked

"Yes Chris"

"So I'm a daddy in both ways?"

"Yes Chris"

"HECK YEAH."

"So that's means that you think I'm dilfy"

"Chris dilfy is not a word"

"I just made it up it counts"

"No it doesn't"

"Your just mad your not a dilf"

You shake you head knowing he doesn't really understand.

"Chris they aren't going to need Thor for end game"

"Why?"

"Because if you go tell anyone thats a real word you won't be alive for the next movie okay?"

"Okay, but guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm a dilf and I know you like it to."