Chris Evans

You felt your husband holding you tight and he need tickles your forehead. You think to yourself relaxing for a second before feeling shuffle knowing it's not your husband you sigh knowing it's your 4 year old son y/s/n (tell me some baby names you like?) jumps up laying his small body around you and Chris. "Good morning mommy and daddy." He smiles you look up kissing his forehead "Good morning" you smile as Chris shuffled around for a second before he smiles looking up at his son "Good morning bud" he smiles then looks at you "and good morning beautiful"

You kiss him next "good morning handsome" he smiles lifting himself up with his elbow as he plays with your son. Your son was Turing 5 in a couple of days and you and Chris decided to surprise him with a trip to Disney world. He had been asking and you keep putting it off for us birthday and Chris was gone because of Filming.

Chris and your son were laughing and playing around and you look at them smiling and get up. "Hey y/s/n you want to know something?"

You smile as he gets excited "YES" he yells with excitement in his eyes.

"We're going to donate world buddy" you smiles and he starts to jump up and down.

"YESS" he yells "HECK YEAH" he looks at Chris "Daddy are we going to see you?" He asks

"Of course" he says.

"Well maybe your dad can help you pick an outfit" Chris nods smiling getting and and picking up your son and heading to his room to pick out some clothes. You can Chris already had your bags packed and you had your sons to but he was going let him pick his own outfit to wear.

If I try to everything on one this would be a very long imagine

Part 2 coming soon.