Ed Sheeran

You were a new artist. And you had a extremely huge crush Ed Sheeran on and you weren't hiding it. So everyone wanted to know if Ed had the same feelings. So on the Ellen show she decided to try her hand a match making.

Ellen: So how do you feel about going on tour with y/n.

Ed: She's a great singer and I love her music I'm looking forward to working with her. And I may even write a duet for us to sing. Not to mention she's beautiful.

Ellen: So have you met her in and talk to or anything like that.

Ed: Yes at the MTV awards. She's great I love her personality she's always ready for anything that comes her way, she is always excited, Happy, curious. The list could go on.

Ellen: You know she has the biggest crush on you.

Ed: Really? I didn't know that.

Ellen: yea she told me last week on the show. Let me show you the clip.

*your time in the Ellen show*

Y/n: ....... you know people always assume the worst from me because in black. But I'm not going to judge a book by its cover.

Ellen: That is great advice y/n. Now can I ask you a different question on lighter note. Who is your celebrity crush?

Y/n: That is pretty easy Ed Sheeran.

Ellen: Really aren't you going on tour with him next month?

Y/n: Yes him and the fabulous Taylor Swift. I have no issues with saying this because I'm very open with certain stuff and this is one of them.

Ellen: There you have it Ed the famous, gorgeous , talented, Y/f/n L/n has a big cush on you. I'm going to show him this. For your info.

* end clip*

Ellen: How do you feel about that?

Ed: Well I would love to go on a date sometime but we have enough time for that on tour.

Ellen: YES. I AM A MATCHMAKER.