Joe Jonas

You and Joe Haven been dating for 8 years. And lately Joe had been acting weird about everything. He's been out late and hasn't answer your call or hasn't called you. He has been with his friends and your friends more than you. You thought he could be cheating but you didn't want to think like that. But everything pointed to that he could be. When you texted him and ask him would he home early. He actually texted back and said "Yeah I'll be home. Don't worry about food I'm bringing carry out home." You shocked that he text you back. You were going to confront him about cheating. About twenty minutes later Joe comes home. He comes in and kisses you on the cheek. You start getting a little emotional thinking about if he really did cheat. When he walk over to the kitchen to take the food out. You let some tears fall out and Joe notice.

Joe: Babe your crying?

Y/n: It nothing.

Joe: Y/n you crying is nothing. What's wrong?

Y/n: Joe where have you been?

Joe: I was at the studio. Why?

Y/n: You've been gone alot lately and it scares me. You've been with your friends alot lately like you don't want to be near me. You even start hanging out with my friends more than me. And I need to know am I doing something wrong. Did I make you made. You don't answer my calls. No more "good morning" text or "I'm going to be late". I just want to know what's up with you?

Joe: Y/n your making it sound like I don't love you anymore.

Y/n: Well it feels like that.

Joe walks over to you. He sits beside you on the couch and pulls you on his lap.

Joe: Y/n I love you more than any girl I've ever dated. I love you more then you think. I would want you to feel the way you do now. I just been really busy with work and other stuff. You want to see why I've been late and stuff.

Y/n: Sure.

You follow Joe as you get to the hall way which leads out said to the pool area. And there's a bunch of Rose petals with a bouquet of roses at the end.

Y/n: Joe what is this?

Joe: Wait. Stay right here. I'll be right back.

Joe walks over to the stereo and turns it on. Then he hand you another bouquet of roses that look more like ones the bride uses during her big day. And now your getting a little scared on what's going on. And marriage was not going through your head at the time. You thought Joe was going insane. He truns on the infamous wedding song to walk down to "Canon D."

Joe vets at the end of the hall waits.

Joe: OK now walk down.

Y/n: Joe what is wrong with you today. Do we need to go to the doctor tomorrow?

Joe: Um no just keep walking.

When you make it out side to the deck area there are a row of candles lined up on both sides of the walk way. There were no lights on so you could only see the candles and a sign that said 4 shocking words you never thought you would hear or in this case see.

You turn to Joe who is keening on the ground with a ring in his hand

Joe: I need your friends help to help me pick the ring out. Then I need my friends to help me get the candles and flowers and get all of this together. I knew you would get upset at me for kinda ignoring you. But I didn't want you to think I don't love you. And honestly I do love you and I want to marry you. Will you marry me?

Y/n: Yes. Yes I will.

Joe: Really?

Y/n: YES.

Joe: WERE GETTING MARRIED! I can't wait. Now how are we supposed to tell everyone were getting married now.

Y/n: I'll set a photo shoot for us to take pictures and videos for the " Save the Date" tomorrow but first we have to pick a date, venue, menus, and bridesmaids, and groomsmen,and the attire, and everything. I hope you don't plan on staying at the studio long now because this is you me for now on.

Joe: Till the end of the line.

Y/n: Why the bucky reference.

Joe: Because you like the Avengers.

Y/n: Speaking of that what about the theme?

Joe: Y/n we can do that tomorrow. Let's eat and go to bed. Please?

Y/n: Fine but we need to star-

Joe kisses you and pushes you inside.

Y/n: Is Ms that you way of saying shut up?

Joe: Yep.