David Gandy Part 1

It was early in the morning around 4 a.m., you were sleeping until the sound of the your ringtone wakes you up. You look over at your phone and grab it. You look a the screen that displays a picture of you and David on your wedding day. You sigh a little knowing he doesn't realize what time it is and he probably wants to talk. You slide to answer and say as "Hello" in your sleeply voice. "Hi baby girl" he says excitedly. He was New Zealand for a week or so for a photo shoot and you stayed home. You missed him of course but one of the biggest problem is that New Zealand has 12 hour difference (trust me I checked this time) from American so he always called really late or really early.

"Hay" you say trying to sound as enthusiastic as him. But he can hear your tried.

"Y/n do you want me to call back later I know it's probably pretty late babe"

"No of course not your actually pretty early" you say giving him little hints you were sleeping.

"How early?" he asks.

"Let's see I usally don't get up until 9:30 so your about 4 or 5 hours early" you say. You hear him chuckle and you can hear him moving around.

"I'm sorry babe I know were in two different time zones but you know I can't do a day without talking to my baby girl."

You smile knowing that you are still that special to him and that he takes time out of his day call you and talk to you.

"I know and I love you for that" I say with a big smile on your face.

"Guess what?" David asks you

"What?" You say starting to wake up a little bit.

"I have a surprise for you" you hear him say and you can hear keys in the background.

All of a sudden you hear the alarm system go off. In you head the first you think about is someone just broke into your house. "Oh my gosh"

"What's wrong baby?" David says in a unusual worried tone.

"There someone in the house." You say trying to be calm.

You here someone walking up the steps and you get under the bed. "I'm going to call you later I have to call the police."

You hear the person enter your room all you can see is black combat boots. You hear then shuffling around the draws and you try to stay ass still as possible as you start to put in the numbers 9-1-1 before you feel something grab your ankle and drag you from out under the bed which makes you drop your phone. He puts a cloth up to your face. You start to swing your around hoping to hit the person or something. But your start to loss your energy as more and more of the chemicals fill your lungs and the last thing you hear is the faint sound if the alarm sound in the background and the voice of a operating asking your emergency as you start to pass out.