Harry Styles

It was your birthday so you and some close friend decide to go out of the country to England for a week. After a week or so of planning your vacation you packed your bags and headed to airport on Sunday night. On your way there one of your friends mention your favorite band members from One Direction, Harry Styles. She told you that he would be at the club you guys planned on going to on that Friday night which was hour actually birthday. You guys where going to London and you lived in New York so the flight was about 6 hours and 30 minutes long. You sleep the whole time because you didn't know how to handle jet lag time because in New York your 5 hours behind London. And you guys got on the plane a 10:23 at night so when you woke up you were 5 hours ahead of your day. After what fealt like the longest 6 hours of your life besides jury duty you guys got there about it was about 9:30am on monday. (I really don't know I stop calculating). But after getting there you guys get some food and sleep the whole first day away. Then you and your friends spent Tuesday and Wednesday exploring and trying new thing including food. On Thursday you spent the whole day shopping for dresses and accessories to get ready for your birthday. You literally shop all day finding stuff to wear. That Friday morning, which is your birthday your friend took you out to breakfast and got you a spa day for all of you. You guys got a chance to relax and enjoy each other's company. After that they take you put to lunch, then back to the hotel room to get ready. You put on a simple cocktail dress and cute white heels. You guys arrive to the club but there was a long line. But your friend got you in by flirting with the bouncer. When you get in you see a bunch a bottles of alcohol lined up on a wall, and a crowed dance floor filled of people people grinding on each other. You and your friends sit at a empty booth and order some drinks. After getting a little alcohol in your system you where ready to dance a little. You and your friends get to the dance floor and start to bob to the rhythm of the music. You dance for about an hour and a half till you get tried. When you sit down a waiter comes in gives you a drink, you give her a confused look and she tell you a gentleman give you a drink. The waiter points at a table with a guy wearing a suit, he had blue eyes and dark brown hair that came down to his shoulders. He noticed you looked at him and he gestured you to come over. When you walk over to him he pulls out a chair for you. And gives you a sweet smile. But what you didn't notice at the time is that you were seating right in front of your favorite member of One Direction Harry Styles. You put out your hand to shake his. But he kisses the back of your hand and starts the conversation.

Harry: Hi. I'm Harry.

Y/n: Hi.

Harry: So were are you from?

Y/n: Um ... N-N-New York.

Harry moves closer and puts his hand on you thigh.

Harry: Don't be so nervous. What's your name?

Y/n: Y/f/n Y/l/n

Harry: Well Ms. Y/l/n how would like to get out of here.

Y/n: Well I don't know. I just can't leave my friends here. Besides it's my my birthday.

Harry: Really?

Harry moves closers to you and leans over to whisper something in your ear. He starts singing happy birthday to you. After he finish singing he gave you a kiss on cheek.

Y/n: Thank you.

Harry: Hay do you need a ride back to your hotel?

Y/n: Harry I already told you that I'm here with m-

Harry: Was one of the wearing black short dress with sliver heels?

Y/n: Yeah????

Harry: They just left.

Y/n: WHAT?!?!?!?!

Your attention was taken from looking for your friends on the dance floor to a notification on your phone for Snapchat. It was a story with your friends in the car with the caption " We Lost the birthday girl "

All you did was look at Harry who already had his keys his in hand.

Y/n: I guess it's my lucky day can you take me back to my hotel room?

Harry: Of course birthday girl.

You and Harry walk out of the club together and walk to his car. And he opens the door for you and shuts it for you. Harry turned on the radio and One Direction comes on. You automatically know the song after hearing the guitar rif. You look at Harry who turns it up.

Harry: MAYBE ITS THE WAY SHE WALK STRAIGHT INTO MY HEART IN SOLD IT.

Y/n: THROUGH THE DOORS AND PASS THE GUARDS JUST LIKE SHE ALREADY OWN IT.

Harry: I SAID CAN YOU GIVE BACK TO ME. SHE SAID.

Y/n: NEVER AND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS.

You and Harry: AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER WE KNEW EVERY LINE. NOW I CANT REMEMBER. HOW IT GOES BUT I KNOW THAT I WONT FORGET HER. 'CAUSE WE B
DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER.

You guys sung the whole song till you realized you have been in the car for about an hour. But the hotel was only ten minutes away from the club. You look at Harry with a confused look.

Harry: What?

Y/n: My hotel was only ten minutes away from the hotel. We've been riding for an hour. Where are you taking me Mr. Styles?

Harry: Have you seen the Eiffel Tower?

Y/n: No, my friends didn't want to go.

Harry: Well here we are.

You look out the window to see the beautiful building lit with beautiful white lights. You looked at it with awe. Harry takes you hand and he takes you up the stairs of the tower. When you get to the top you can see a beautiful view of the London.

Harry: What do you think?

Y/n: Amazing.

Harry was about to say say something but the moment was ruined by fans screaming his name. After signing some autographs he guys lead you down to car.

Harry: Do you want me to take you to your hotel room. Or I can take you back to my place if its to late.

Y/n: I'm pretty sure there sleeping so I guess your place.

You and Harry get to his place. You didn't have any pajamas or anything so Harry gave you a shirt to wear. Harry had one room so you guys shared it. You both took separate showers and then changed. Harry was a gentleman about the whole situation. When you went to Harry put his hand around you waist and sleeps very close to you. You didn't have a problem with it, it actually felt comforting. You woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes. You walk into the kitchen to see a shirtless Harry with butterfly making pancakes.

Harry: Morning Y/n

Y/n: Good morning.

Harry: How'd you sleep.

Y/n: Great. How about you?

Harry: Perfect. Pancakes?

Y/n: Sure.

You and Harry sit and eat pancakes, talk, and get to know each other a little more. You had to fight Harry for you to do the dishes because he wouldn't let you. But you won. You and Harry talked while you finished washing the dishes. But you guys were interrupt by Harry's phone ringing. He looks at the number and answers it. He walks out the room into the bedroom. But you could still hear him talking pretty clearly. You hear the name Liam. So you guessed it was Liam Payne. You sit on the couch and look to see if any of you friends texted you or call you. There was nothing. You hear Harry says something about you then gives a compliment.

Harry: Her name is Y/n

Liam: So from one night of spending with this girl. You think you found the perfect one.

Harry: Yes, Dude I know the whole thing about love at first sight is wrong. But this girl.

Liam: Doesn't she live in New York.

Harry: I'm going to ask her of she wants to stay.

Sorry guys but I promise I will have the next part coming there just been a lot going on lately.