Blake Griffin Part 2

All you and Blake could do was stare at DeAndre as he yelled and cuss at your guys.

Dre: I CANT BELIEVE YOU KISSED MY SISTER. YOUR SUPPOSED TO ME MY BEST FRIEND AND YOUR KISSING MY SISTER... I CANT BELIEVE IT. I CANT LIKE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

Then DeAndre looks at you. And gives you a disappointed look.

Dre: And you my only sister. Y/n come on now.

Blake: Dre I swear I can ex-

Dre: EXPLAIN WHAT YOU ACCIDENTALLY PUT YOUR LIPS ON MY LITTLE SISTER.

Y/n: Dre I know your mad but ...

Dre: MAD IM MORE THAN MAD, HELL IM MORE THAN PISSED. I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE WHAT I AM. Y/N WHY WOULD YOU KISS HIM. HE'S MY BEST FRIEND. WHAT ARE YOUR TRYING TO HAVE KIDS NOW OR SOMETHING. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

After hearing that you got pissed at him. You understood he was your big brother and was going to be protective. But you were only 2 years younger than DeAndre which made you only 1 year younger than Blake. He made it sound like your were 16 and he just caught you with some 30 year old man half naked in a bed together. No your a 25 year old woman and were only kissing a man that was 1 year older than you. And you were going to straighten him out.

Y/n: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME. I AM 25 DRE I THINK I HAVE I CONTORL OF MY ACTIONS. AND IF LIKE BLAKE I LIKE HIM. I NEVER TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO DO THIS. I KNOW IM YOUR LITTLE SISTER AND YES I GET THAT. YOUR TRYING PROTECT ME BUT IM TO BIG FOR THIS. I HATE WHEN YOU DO THIS.

DeAndre had calmed down after you yelled at him and you could see that he fealt sorry.

Dre: I'm sorry y/n ...

Y/n: DON'T TELL ME SORRY. SAY SORRY TO BLAKE.

DeAndre looks at Blake and puts they do their signature hand shake. They stared laughing and playing. You give them both a small smile

Y/n: Now that's better. Now do you forgive us.

Deandre looks at you and Blake. He puts his head down and mumbled something.

Dre: Yeah. But I swear if you hurt her I will kill you Blake Austin Griffin. And if you get her pregnant

Blake puts his hands up as if he surrendered.

Blake: I put my word on it.

Then he turns to you.

Blake: And will you go on a date with?

Y/n: Sure. I mean if it's alright with my big brother.

Dre: As long as you don't yell at me anymore. Now can I get my best friend back so we can play some one on one.

Y/n: Sure but I'm getting in the pool.

Blake: What you have a bathing suit with you.

Y/n: What I'm supposed to swim in my clothes.

Blake: Were did you get it from.

Y/n: Victoria Secrets

Blake eyes get wide and DeAndre shook his head.

Dre: You have to be kidding me.

You walk toward the bathe room and wink at Blake. DeAndre didn't notice because he had already trun to walk outside. When you came out you were in a very skinppy bathing suit you had to walk pass Blake and DeAndre to get to the pool.

 When you came out you were in a very skinppy bathing suit you had to walk pass Blake and DeAndre to get to the pool

Blake head truned his head as you walked pass. He got distracted while trying to look at your butt and DeAndre dunked on him.

Blake: COME ON THAT DOSENT COUNT.

Dre: Well you could have stop me if you weren't staring at my sisters ass.

Blake: I can't help it.

Dre: But you could any other time.

Blake: Well I was hiding the fact I liked your sister. So I couldn't stare.

Dre looks at you as you swim in the pool he shook his head. You didn't notice they were talking because they were still playing basketball.

Dre: Just remember that still my sister.

Blake: And just remember that's my girlfriend now.

You had been swimming in the pool for about 30 minutes so you decided to get out and sit in the shade for a while. You went in side to get yourself and the Blake and DeAndre some water. They were still playing basketball ball and you knew they didn't like losing to each other so you let them play. After a while you decide to tell them that you have water for them.

Y/n: Hay guys if it's half time yet I got water for you guys.

DeAndre and Blake jog over to you.

Dre: Thanks little bits.

He called you Little bits because you were short and you like to small bites of your food.

Blake: Thank you.

He kisses your cheek and you let out a giggle. DeAndre takes a picture of you two and posted it on Instagram. Tagging you guys saying " Look what happened today. I love these guys and seems like they love each other too. @blake Griffin
@Y/t/n." You look at your phone and see that DeAndre tag you in a picture.

" You look at your phone and see that DeAndre tag you in a picture

Y/n: Aww don't worry Dre you'll always be my big brother.

Dre: Know I will.

You give Blake another kiss you guy have relaxing rest if the day