Max Hamilton Part 3

So I have most people want the Trey ending so that's what I'm going to do but if you do want a Max ending comment and will see😊.

You, Trey and Chris we're having a little karaoke party in the car having fun and posting it on snapchat and stuff at this time you really weren't thinking about Max at the time either. When you guys arrive to the club paparazzi where outside waiting for someone to show up. Trey covers your face as you guys enter the club and make your way to the VIP section. When you guys get there Chris orders a bottle and you sit down in the closet seat to you. Chris wonders off some where and Trey comes sits beside placing his arm on back and moving in close to you.

"You good?"  Trey asks

"I'm fine why do you keep asking that question? " you were wondering if you had a certain look on your face or something.

"You just look so tense" he says placing both hands on your shoulders and applying a little pressure.

"That feels good but I'm good, there's nothing wrong with me."  You say giving him a warm smile

"Well good cause I hate to see my baby girl stressed or something " he says smiling back.

"You realize I still have a boyfriend right?" You state as a reminder.

"I don't give a damn about your boyfriend. He ain't going be for long if I say around you any longer. I know you still have feelings for me." He say with with confidence.

"You don't know that." You did still have feelings for him but he doesn't need to know that right now. You wanted him to cash after you. You wanted Trey to show how much he wants to be with you instead of what Max did.

"Don't play with me I know you still love me you even said I was your first love." You can't help but smile at Treys comments.

"Okay your right." You smile. Trey looks back at you and he places his hand on you thigh and starts to rub it.

You laugh a look up at him " You always getting freaky boy."

"And you love it." Trey says before kissing your cheek.

You two sat there for a minute and then Chris song Strip came on and you got excited. "Oh lets go dance" you say grabbing Treys hand and  pull him to the dance floor grinding on him. Trey places his hands on your hips pulling you as close as he can grinding with you. Then the DJ starts playing one of your favorite songs and get a little to excited and forget that Trey is behind you. But he doesn't mind it at all.

You guys stay on the dance floor for about an hour and you were drinking a lot and you start to feel the effects of it. You grab on to treys shoulder feeling kind of dizzy "Yo I think I need to go home." You yell in Treys ear hope he can hear you over the music because y'all were near a speaker.

"Okay imma go fine Chris, sit down I'll be right back."  You sit down and wait for him to come back with Chris so you guys can leave.

It takes Trey about 20 mins to find Chris before you guys can go. After getting hyped up Chris in the car who was kinda mad at you for getting drunk. Trey drives home because he didn't have a lot to drink mostly nothing which was different and weird.

You guys stop at your house and you told them they can sleep there for the night because the paparazzi was probably following you guys.

Chris went and laid on the couch and feel asleep pretty quickly and Trey carried you up to you room where he took your dress off and laid you in bed.

Trey kisses you on the fore head and before he can step away from your bed you grab his hand and slur you words a little saying "Stay with me" pulling his body towards the bed.