Andrea Denver Part 1

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU Y/N"  Andrea yell at you as you just stare at him with a blank expression.

"What are you talking?" You say dryly

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT"

"No I don't Andrea."

"YOU AND NICK WHY, YOUR ALWAYS TOGETHER" He ask

"Me and Nick you know were just friends and why would I hurt you like that?" You asked him.

"Y\N YOU NEED STOP PLAYING GAMES" He yells back

You roll your eyes and plop down on the couch crossing you legs and laying back. "You need to stop yelling." you say with a little attitude.

"You know what your right. Let's talk." He says sitting across from you. "Why do you feel like it's okay to go hang out with my friends while I'm out of town?" He say in a calm but sinister.

You look at him and smile "I don't know maybe because their my friends to and I wasn't the only girl there. And as my boyfriend should be able to trust your girlfriend."

Andrea looks at you and smiles back "Or maybe my girlfriend should just stay at home and leave everyone alone." he says as he keeps the same smile on his face.

"Well then, you don't want a girlfriend no more" you say as you get up and walk away and make your way upstairs to you shared room and pull out two suitcases.