Andrea Denver Part 4

You look at him with confusion"Excuse me?" You say trying to stay clam.

"I think we need a break Y/n were just in two different places right now so think we just need sometime apart."

"How about this, I break your arm and see how long it takes for it to heal." You say with a little attitude.

He laughs at your statement and grabs your hand. You snatch your hand away folding your arms and leaning back in the seat.

"Is this about Nick?" You ask in confidences knowing he's going to say 'yes'

"Maybe" he says nonchalantly.

"Let me tell you something then. You have been the only man I'm my life besides family members that I have ever said 'I love you' to, and I spent 3 years of my life dealing with you and your crazy ass and this is what I get." You let out out a dry laugh and take a sip of the champagne and place the glass back on the table. "And you think that I would ruin our relationship by cheating you must have bumped your head."

"Is it mine turn to talk?" He ask pointing to himself and raises an eyebrow.

You take another sip of champagne wave you hand at him to speak.

"Well let me tell you something. I have been dealing with your crazy ass for 3 years and I know you can't be talking about cheating because you have accuse me in several different occasions if cheating on you. But I was still willing to say with you but now I want you to be my girlfriend." He says in a serious tone.

"Oh really?" You say starting to get more and more furious.

Andrea stands up and drops his fork but continues to speak ."Yeah I don't want you as my girlfriend... I want you as my wife." He says as he position his self on one knee holding a ring.

you look down to him surprised but mostly confused and pissed off

"I don't want 3 years with you I want the rest of my life with you. I want you to deal with my crazy ass and For me to deal with you , will you marry me Y/F/N?"

"Hell no" You look at him pissed.

He drops his jaw in shock "Are you serious Y/n?"

"No but you deserve some of your own medicine asshole"

He laughs a little and grabs your hand "Can I put the ring?"

"Sure, but do it before I change mind." You say as you watch him slid the ring on to your finger.

You hear someone say in the back if you in a excited whisper yell "She said yes!" You turn around to see your bestfriend and Nick standing behind a plant and you give them a confused face "What are you guys doing here!"
They both look at eachother and start to slid there bodies back behind so you can't see them. "Guys I can see you." You say laughing at them.

They come out behind the plant and your best friend gets up and hugs you but when she hugs you she whispers something to you saying"Yes this was a set up." You roll your eyes putting all the pieces together.

"Now how about we celebrate " you hear Andrea say as he puts his hand on your waist and kiss you.