Justin Bieber

Everyone knew Justin was the jealous type and would do anything to make sure everyone knows your his. But you had the last straw with Justin after he thought you were flirting with the waiter. You couldn't take it anymore. You guy got into a huge argument about then you left packing all your bags with you. This time you told yourself you weren't coming back. You had already been a model before dating Justin. Actually you wouldn't have met Justin if it wasn't for a photo shoot he wanted you to be in. Of course the first thing he saw was your body. But then after getting you to know you he started liking you. So after some dates your guys started dating. You lasted for a year and a few months till you couldn't take his jealous attitude anymore. You had been doing just fine for the first couple of months after the break up. You got your know place and getting your name back. So your now not known as Justin Bieber model girlfriend anymore. Your now one of the the most know Victoria's Secret Angles. You found a way to get your mind off of Justin. You were on you way to a interview one day and decided to turn on the radio on and Justin was on the radio doing a interview. You rolled your eyes a put your hand on the radio dial but you heard the interviewer say something about. And you wanted to hear Justins response.

Interviewer: So have you seen Y/n's new photo shoot?

Justin: Yeah I have.

Interviewer: What did you think about Nick Bateman and Y/n pictures together. You had to be jeleous seeing Y/n all touchy feely with some guy. Even though she's your ex.

Justin: Um ... I love Y/n's pictures she looks beautiful. The whole Nick Bateman thing was I thought ... It was ... OK. You know she's not my girlfriend anymore I really hated to see her with another guy. Like in the back of my mind I'm saying "SHE WAS MINE FIRST". So I guess you can say I still love that girl to the death of me. I don't think i ever had the same feeling with Sel so you it's kinda hard to see her with someone else.

Interviewer: So you miss her. But won't you see her at the Victoria's Secrets fashion show?

Justin: Yeah! I can't wait to see her. She'll be walking down while I'm performing so this is either going to be awkward or perfect.

Interviewer: Well good luck Justin and I hope you and Y/n make up. That's all the time we have for today. Thank you Justin Bieber for stoping by.

Justin: See you later guys later.
*turns off radio*

You pull up to your interview spot and you know after hearing Justin's interview most of these questions are Justin related. You walk in and greet the interviewer. You sit down and cameras start filming. And not to mention it's a Live interview. And the only thing on your mind is Justin is watching.

Interviewer: I'm here with the one and only Y/f/n Y/l/n. How are you doing Y/n?

Y/n: I'm doing great. You?

Interviewer: Great Y/n.

You keep a smile on you face.

Interviewer: You are on of the most popular Angles of this year how dose it feel?

Y/n: I love it. It's perfect. I love molding and this is my dream come true.

Interviewer: You will be at the Victoria's Secret Fashion show right?

Y/n: Yes!

Interviewer: You do know your ex boyfriend Justin Bieber will be performing that night right?

Y/n I just found out today.

Interviewer: Are you scared to see him?

Y/n: If course not. I can't wait to see Justin!

Interviewer: Well is there a chance for you two to get back together?

Y/n: I don't know. I guess will see a the Show.

Wait for the second part coming soon. Promise.