Neels Visser Part 2

You down at your phone to see way he texting you then your phone starts to ring and it's him calling you. You hesitate to answer your phone but you still answer

*Answer*
You: Hello

Ex: Hay baby

You:First don't call me that and what do you want.

Ex: You.

You:Ha ha funny sounds like you said "You" just now.

Ex:Y/n I'm serious we need to talk.

You: Well I rather not.

Ex:Do you really wanna do this right now.

You: I'm not doing anything and why are you calling me?

Ex: Because I want you back this Neels guy dosen't know like I know you. He doesn't understand you or know what makes you horny.

You: What the fuck is with y-. Your drunk aren't you.

Ex: What no I'm not... okay maybe a little. But I know what in talking about the don't love you like a love you.

You: Okay you have to stop drinking and  quoting Beyonce that's a girl thing. I'm hanging up now.

*Click*

You hear Neels come back out the room with is camera and lap top and he starts to sit it up. He was pretty quite and didn't say much and didn't really look at you. You notice something was wrong and you felt the need to say something.

"Neels?"

"Yeah"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, why'd you ask"

"Because you look worried"

"I'm fine"

"No you not, what's wrong?" You demand to know.

"What if they don't like us together?"

"What are you talking about, our fans. Neels there the man reasons why we're here, why I'm here. I really really like you and I want this.

Neels looks at you. "You really like me?"

"Yes we establish this. The question is do you like me?"

Neels smiles again"Of course Y/n I wouldn't have wanted you to come here just for nothing if I didnt like you."

"Aww" you say while putting your arms out to hug him. Then all of a sudden Neels kisses you. You don't break away but you are shocked by him.

He breaks away from you and then looks you "Will you be may girlfriend?"

Your eyes get big thinking about it you initially say yes but then you thought about the distance and your schedule but you were brought out of your thoughts by another kiss.

"Y/n I know what your thinking about but I don't care about all that I just want you."

You look at him and smile "Well then I guess I'll say yes."

Neels smile grows bigger and he jumps on you and start to kiss you. He climbs off of you. And starts to set up the stuff so that you guys can do a live stream and you post on Twitter that you will be doing a live stem in ten minutes on a guest channel and of course people started connecting the dots that you and  Neels are doing a a live stem at same time but you never answered any of the questions and waited for him to get finished. After he was done you scoot out way so they can't see you then  he makes his intro them says "And today I have a special guess my Girlfriend Y/n" he says and you guys kiss in camera.