Jared Leto

You were Jared's date for the evening. For the Suicide Squad premier. You guys were friends and he asked you to do him a favor and be his date. You stayed over his house so that he wouldn't have to pick you up later that day before the award show. That night you had slept in the same bed as him and you knowingly cuddling with him. He didn't mind it, he actually loved it. When you woke up that morning you were in a your bra and panties with a shirtless Jared and your head resting on his shoulder and hand on his chest. He woke up at your sudden movement and smiled at you.

Jared: Good morning.

Y/n: Morning...

Jared: I guess you do remember last night do you?

Y/n: No, was I drunk?

Jared: No. But you were great.

Y/n: I had Sex with you?

All Jared did was smile and you know it happend.

Y/n: Y-you, m-me, u-us, we...

Jared: Don't look so lost it makes you look cuter.

Y/n: I just can't believe I had sex with you and can't remember it.

Jared raised an eyebrow and smirked at you.

Jared: Do I need to jog your memory.

Jared kisses you and you let out a moan. He moved his lips from your and starts to move down leaving a trail of kisses down your neck till he got to lining of your panties. He looks at you for permission. You shake your head and he bites the lining of the panties and pulls them down to you thighs and pulls them by hand the rest of the way. He brings his head up and begins to kiss you again. He takes his hand and moves to your female parts and begins to play with it. His kiss becomes more rough as he sticks one finger in. And gose really slow. You urge him to go faster but he was teasing. Then he stops and gets out of bed. You sitting there stunned by the way he just got up and left you there.

Jared: Do you think I'm going give it to you all at one time. We have a premiere to get ready for.

Y/n: Are you serious?

Jared: Very. Now get up.

Y/n: Asshole.

Jared: The faster you get ready the earlier we get there. Which means the we can leave after I get an awards and sneak out.

Y/n: Race you to bathroom.