Brock O'hurn Part 1

You woke up around your usual time on the morning and the first thing you do is check your phone. You are already truned toward your night stand to place your hand on it. But your hand dosen't touch the nigh stand it hits the side of the bed. You knew it was dark but you were confused on why you couldn't find your night stand. You hear someone flush a toilet and trun the sink on. 'What the hell happened last night?' you ask yourself. Then you start to think about what happened in the last 24 hours. You remember that your friends went out and you may have took to many shots as your start to feel the effects as you start to sit up. As your sitting up and you let the sheet fall off of your body and you notice that you don't have a shirt or bra on then you look under the cover and see that you are actually completely naked. 'You have got to be kidding me' you think in you head.

You start to think about all the events that happened last night till your pulled out of your thoughts from the sound of a door opening to reveal you Brothers bestfriend Brock fully naked. You cover yourself in embarrassment with the sheet and start to wonder how let this happen.

You hear him chuckle and sit on the edge of the bed you can hear him shuffling around for his shorts and puts them on. "You can open up your eyes princess" he says sliding the sheet off from your head and you grab the sheet pulling it up and under your arms to hold it in place. "To late to hid from me now sweetheart." He says forcing you to look at him by pushing your head up with his fingers. He smiles at you and laughs again "You know those innocent eyes are for show because behind them is a little freak."

You look at at him with confused. "What happened last night?" You demanding him to tell you.

"I think it's pretty clear you know what happened last night. You may have been a little tipsy but you didn't drink enough to forget everything that happened last night. Or do I need to jog your memory?"

"I'm good I don't think I need anything else from you. Now if you excuse me u need to find my clothes and get out of here." You standing up and taking the sheet with you warping it around you and picking up scatter pieces of your outfit finding you panties then your pants then your shirt but you can't find your bra. You start to make your way to the living room of Brock's house but is stopped on your tracks by the sudden sounds of snoring from the couch. You look over the couch from a distance to see you brother sleeping on the it. You eyes got big as you start to tip toe quickly back to Brock's room shutting the door behind you softly.

Brock was sitting on the bed with your bra on his head. He points to it "Looking for this?" He asks you in a playful tone. You roll your eyes and sigh climbing on his bed and grab it off his head. "Will you stop playing around. My brother is in the living room sleep and your not helping this situation."

"That's not the problem right now." Brock says pointing at the door. "The problem is that you just wanna forgot that this whole thing happened." You shake your hand yes "Obviously I don't want anyone to know especially my brother ya know your bestfriend, now give me my bra." You try to grab it from Brock but he grabs it off his head and raises it over him. Brock is 6'7 and your kinda short so you get on the bed and stand up. And try to grab it. You where about to get it and he pushes you on to the bed and pins your down with his body. "Brock get the fuck off my me you realize you weigh like 200 pounds." You say struggling to get from underneath him. His deep chuckle vibrates through your body. "No, if you want me to get off of you all you have to do is admit you like me."

"What I don't like you brick head." You say trying to assure him you don't.

You had actually liked Brock as long as you known him. You were hoping nothing slipped out of your mouth while you were drunk.

"Really, then why are you here?" He sounds proud of himself as if getting to sleep with you was an achievement.

"Simply answer I was drunk" you say wispers yelling at him.

"You know you not a very good liar. I've seen you trun down other men when your drunker than last night. You don't even really have an hangover, you just can't remember."

"Maybe I could if you got off of me" you say starting to get mad at his cocky attitude.

"Oh yeah sorry." Brock gets off of you and lay beside you in bed.

"I know I would never do anything like this if I wasn't drunk."

"How about I jog your memory then"

"Didn't I tell yo-" Brock cut you off by kiss you lips with passion. It catches you off guard and you kiss back, not realizing what you are doing. Brock climbs on top of you never breaking the kidd and slower starts to trace the outline of your torso with his hands. "Sometimes you just need to stop talking and let things happen babygirl" he says breaking away from the kiss.

You say breathless "Well I stopped talking" you say smiling at him.

"Say it"

"Say what?" you say wondering what he's asking.

"Say you want this, say you me, say that you want to be more than just two people connected by a friendship"

Hay look at him and smile"Where did this come from you went from a playful to intimate"

"Because Y/n I want you. I know I was just playing games then I started thinking that really want to be with you. I've always had a special connection with you and I don't want this to be a one sided thing. I already know, now just say it."

"Fine I want y-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS" you look up to see your brother standing in the door way and you immediately cover you self.