Zayn

Thing last didn't really end on good terms with Zayn. You couldn't understand how he would say he's not with Gigi just to be spotted with her the very next day. You were sick of playing back of girlfriend to Gigi and you got tired and left.

And of course as your scrolling down Twitter what do you see. I intent then Zayn and Gigi broke up again and you rolled your eyes knowing that you're going to get a call for a broken hearted Zayn needing a shoulder to cry on.

You though to yourself "Fuck no, not happening again." And just as you say that those words get thrown out the window when you get a text and it was from Zayn. You roll your eyes and ignore it. And of course he calls and you don't answer.

"This time it's different" you say to yourself continuing with relaxing at home till you hear a knock on the door. You get up knowing who it is.

"What do you want?" You yell standing up and walking toward the door.

"Come in y/n don't be like that" you hear him. He sounds confident in himself that he's going to get in

You let a dry chuckle out "Zayn you only came over because your lonely. I'm not doing this with you."

"Y/n what are you talking about?" In the other side of the door Zayn is  really confused about this he's never really seen you tell him no and this was new.

"You just like to walk in and out my life like I'm your favorite restaurant and I'm about done with it. Because every time you and Ms super model break up guess who's door you just happen to standing i front of. I'm so done with being your second favorite."

"What Y/n I would never treat you like that." He says leaning closer into the door.

"Zayn it's to late you've already done it" you say rolling your eyes. "I've realized your not worth my time and never will be every again."

"Y/n.." you can hear the sadness in his voice.

"Bye Zayn" you say walking away from the door.

Would this have a part 2