Stephen James Part 1

You and Stephen had been dating for a few years now and he started asking you about getting a tattoo. You didn't really want to get a tattoo and later break things off with him and still have his name tattoo on your arm or somewhere. But you guys where getting really serious in a couple weeks you were going to be moving in with him. But you just didn't feel comfortable doing it.

One day you were in your apartment and you were in your living room packing up some of your pictures and little stuff. While you were finishing tapping a box you heard a knock on the door. So you get up and walk over to the its Stephen.

When you open the door and Stephen immediately kisses you. You were taken by surprise but never move your lips way from his. He warps his arms around your waist he starts to walk forward making you stubble a little bit but catch your balance and start to walk backwards.

Stephen closes the door behind him and you guys keep moving back till you fall back on onto the couch he starts to slid his hands up your shirt and kissing you neck.

"No hi or anything" you say between breaths.

He takes his lips off your neck and looks up at up "I thought the kiss was a hello" he says before kissing you again.

"Oh okay" you say with a smirk on your face.

Stephen starts to kiss your neck again you start to bite your lip. And start to get in the mood then your phone rings.

"Don't you dare" Stephen growls at you grabbing your wrist making sure you don't move.

"But what if it's my family" you say knowing that it's probably them. Ever since you moved out of the states from where you lived your parents, siblings etc called you everyday to check up on you and you didn't want to miss a call from them.

Another reason why you really didn't want to miss a call is because there going to think your with Stephen and your family dosen't really like him. Why? Biggest reason they hate his tattoos they never really got to know him they only really seen pictures and they always comment on the fact that he has tattoos. So they judge him and Stephen knows that they hate him but he doesn't care.

You start to kiss him trying to distract him so you can get your phone. Stephen starts to let go of you hand and moves it down to your hip and you grab you your phone and answer it.

"Hello" you say happily answering your phone. Stephen sits up and walks out the room. Going to kitchen and grabbing something to drink.

"Hay princess" your says happy that you answers

"Hay dad" you say. You hear Stephen laughing in the background so trun to see what he is doing. He mouths something to you buy you didn't catch it. You truned back around so he doesn't distract you.

Your dad continues talking "What are you doing?"

"I'm still packing everything and getting everything organized before I get out this apartment"

"So you in that white boy still together?" You father asked. You roll your as a his comment. "Why do you have to say it like that? Why can't he just be my boyfriend."

"Im sorry, so you and your BOYFRIEND are still together.

"Okay you didn't have to yell, but yes me and my BOYFRIEND are still together. And before you say it yes I'm still moving in with my BOYFRIEND."
You start to get a little agitated with your. In the background Stephen laughing again so you trun to his and he walks to you with a beer in his hand and says "Ask your dad how it feels to know hes not the only man you call daddy"

You laugh a little and push Stephen playfully.

"What did Stephen just say?" You hear your dad say in the mist of your and Stephen's soft laughs.

You freeze up hoping that he didn't hear what Stephen just said.

"Huh dad?" You say worried.

"If you can huh you can hear" you hear your dad say in a stern voice

"What did you hear dad?"