Joker Part2

He throws you off his shoulder laying you on the bed taking his jacket off. He crawls on top of you looking into your eyes before laying a soft kiss on your lips. Moving his hands to grab your wrist he holds them up over your head moving his lips to you neck giving you a small hickey. He pulls down your pants and underwear with it. Moving in a quick motion with his also.

"They're coming for you soon" you tell him having the thought run through you head if they catch him with you what would happen to your career.

"You think I'm the flash or something this stuff takes time" she say looking at you in your eyes. He slowly positions himself to enter you and you haven't had anything thing in so long you tighten up.

"Relax." He says looking at you and running his hand I to your curly fro.

"Don't touch my hair!" You yell slapping his hand away. He laughs that crazy and start to move slowly only little of his member at first. But as time went on he got faster and or wild till it happened he had to pull out and coming together. He once again did that crazy laugh pulling his pants up.

You panted and look at him smiling "daddy had to go" he says kissing you and standing up

You nod not being able to speak from the screaming and moaning so you kinda just sit there waiting for everything to go back to normal. As this happens joker leaves through the front door and you don't bother to asks