Neels Visser Part 1

You and Neels are both vine stars and you and made a video earlier in the year about how you had a crush on him. And of course he made a reaction video also showing interest which made your fans go crazy starting to ship you two together and making little fan edits and stuff. So you and Neels got in contact and decided to meet up while you were in Arizona for a week or so. So you guys made plans to meet each other at the airport and he came take you to your hotel and show you around. So the day before you fly out to Arizona you got a notification on your phone from YouTube and it's Neels channel. You look at it and he is telling his fans how excited he is to show them the surprise tomorrow.

You watch the video not wanting to comment under it because it may give fans an idea so you decide to text him.

*Underline is you*
*Bold is Neels*

Hay Neels I can't wait to see you either tomorrow.

Yeah im really excited to meet you, and finally get to hug you and be with you.

Ikr what do you wanna do when I get there.

I wanna do a live stream and surprise the fans with you coming over. But before that I wanna give you a little tour around.

Sounds good. Well I'm about to finish packing and gets some sleep. See you tomorrow.

Okay beautiful see tomorrow goodnight.

Goodnight.
*Text end*

The next morning you got up and had your one if your friends take you to the airport. You had 2 suitcases and your adidas carry on bag and you were wearing this:

 You had 2 suitcases and  your adidas carry on bag and you were wearing this:

Your plane left a 5:00 a.m. And you were still wondering what possessed you to buy a ticket so early in the morning.

You were in New York, so New York to Arizona is 4 hours and 37 minutes. And you wanted to get there a little early to spend more time with Neels.

Your friend dropped you off and you go through security start making your way to your terminal but on your way you go to get some coffee because you weren't going to make it with out any.

*Time skip*

You just get off the plane and you start to make your way toward baggage claim and your phone starts to ring and you look down to see that it's Neels. Do you answer it.

You: Hello

Neels: Hay beautiful, I see your plane made it on time

You: Yeah I just got off and I'm making my way to the baggage claim area. Are you here?

Neels: Yep right outside waiting.

You: Okay I'll be out there shortly.

Neels: Okay.

*Call ends*

You go find you terminal baggage claim and start to make your way out the door struggling a little trying to handle your carry-on bag and your two suitcases. Your start to make your way out door but your carry-on bag start to slip out if your hand so you try to pull it up but you feel a arm touch your back and grab the bag from you. You look up and see Neels who has a big smile on his face. "Hay cutie" he says

"Oh my gosh hi" you say dropping your bags and wrapping your arms around his neck and huging him. He puts your bag down and wraps his arms around your waist. He releases you from your hug and picks your bag back up.

"How was your flight baby girl?" He says you to as he starts to walk holding your carry on bag and rolling the one of the suitcases.

"It was good" you say following him.

He walk you out to the parking lot where his car is parked and he puts your bags in the trunk. Then he grabs your hand and walks you over to the passenger side and kisses your cheek before opening the door for you. You get on the car and Neels shuts the door for you. He gets the driver seat and starts the car but just sits there I minute and just looks at you.

You where looking at your phone then noticed that he wasnt driving. When you look up a him he staring right back at you. "You good?" You say in a worried but confused tone. "Yeah I just really happy to see you" Neels say excitedly. You look at him and smile. He start to drive off and you two talk for the whole ride from the airport. You guys get to his house but you guys stop to get food (from your favorite food place). You get your stuff and bring it into his house. Neels takes your stuff into his room and comes back to find you sitting in the coach looking down at your phone texting somebody. He walks behind you still in the other side if the couch and kisses your forehead. You let a small laugh escape your mouth. "Whatcha doing?" He ask.
You lock your phone"Nothing just checking stuff.

"Oh okay, well I'm about to get the camera and get all set up okay?" Neels says smiling

You look up at him a nod your head.

You looked back at your phone and it was your ex boyfriend...

Don't kill me just yet I have a 2 hour early dismissal and no school on Monday all that time I'll be working in these all weekend long. Live you guys