Justin Bieber Part 3

You looked at Cameron who's eyes are filled with hope that you would say yes. And without thinking you said shock you head yes. And he grabbed you hand and left out of the club. You never looked back of waited to tell one of your friends what you were doing. You walked with him hand and hand to his car and he opened the door for you and saw a flash of light. Then you knew you messed up, you curse under you breath and put you head down. Cameron shut and run to the other your si your de and jumped in the car. He turns the car on and the radio immediately starts to play "Work" and you start to sing and dance in your seat. And Cameron starts to laugh at you. After work when off the next song came on was "Dive in" by Trey Songz and you start to sing it to but you notice that Cameron hand on your thigh but you didn't move it. He started rubbing it and you let a little moan out which gave him confirmation that you like it and you open your legs a little bit and he starts to slid his hand a little further and closer to your kitten till your phone started to ring and closed your legs and looked at the number and it was your sister calling you. You were a little mad at she ruined your fun but still answered it.

You: Hello my lovely sister what do want?

Y/S/N: Oh someones mad. Are you waiting up for Justin again.

You: No why?

Y/S/N: Well because Im at the club and I just happen to see him leaving with a certain ex by the name of Selena Gomez.

You: You have to be fucking kidding me right?

Y/S/N: Nope so that means I can cut him up and punch her in the, right?

You: No I got this one just wait till tomorrow morning, I got this.

Y/S/N: Ooo your thinking of something devious aren't you.

You: No not really Im just showing him what he lost.

Y/S/N: What do you mean by "lost" like you divorcing him?

You: That sounds about right. I can't take him anymore so I'm leaving him.

Y/S/N: Oh okay then. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you.

You: Love you more sissy. Bye.

Y/S/N: Bye.

When you got off the phone with your sister you were about to lock your phone till you got a text from your Husband Justin.

Bold is Justin
Regular is You
*Text start*

What no "Where are you, why aren't you home?"

Well maybe because I'm not home yet.

And why aren't you home?

Same reason your not?

Y/n what are you talking about?

Your not home.

And how would you know that?

Umm yeah my sister saw you at the club. And your first text suggested that you weren't home because you were asking why I didn't you and ask where you are. And before you say "I was going to wait for you to text me then tell you I was home" but knowing you, you would have called not texted me where are you and I need to come home. That's how I know your not home. And also not to mention another big reason to go to my lawyer tomorrow is that your with Selena.

What how would you know that?

Well now you just admited to it. And like I said my sister saw you.

Y/n I'm sorry... Im coming home now promise me you'll be there when I get there I'll make it up to you. I'm sorry I promise never again.

You said that last night to. And I probably won't be home so don't wait up for me.
*Texting end*

And with that you put your phone away. And the car was quite and you didn't notice that Cameron turned the radio off and it was dead silence.

"You still love him." Cameron blurted out.

"Huh?" You try to process what he's talking about.

"Come on Y/n I know you. You would love to get back at him but you wouldn't be able to do this. I know that dumbass loves you to, but I think that this is his way of trying to get attention from you. And maybe your not giving him the attention for his wants and needs so you he parties. And you know I'm right." Cameron sounded like some kind of doctor which made you laugh.

"Cam you sound like some doctor. And what about you?"

"Hay as much as I would want to, your married and I'm not that kind of guy and your not that kind of girl. Your going home to your husband."

You just set back and wait for him to take you home. While you were waiting Cameron to take you home you text your friends that you left the club and you put the keys in one of your friends purse. In a couple of more minutes you were sitting in front of your shared house with Justin you could see that he was in there because of the lights and you could see his silhouette walking around downstairs.

You said goodbye to Cameron and got out the car. When the door shuts the front door opens. To reveal a worried Justin watching you walk up the steps to you house. You truned around to see if Cameron was still there but you knew he was not going to stick around for a confrontation with Justin.

Before you could get all the way up the steps Justin truns opens the door and runs to you with arms wide open.

When you see his face he looks like he had been crying before you got there.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I'm so so so sorry baby girl." He starts to say sorry and letting tears fall down his eyes and all you could do is think about what you were about to do with your ex. All because you were mad at him. Because if that you start to cry and hold Justin tighter.

"Sorry Jay it's my fault... I love you but I was about to make the dumbest mistake if my life by doing that to you. Please just say you'll forgive me."

"Baby girl for what?" He sound confused and worried.

"I almost cheated on you... I'm sorry."

"You said almost right?" He asked with curiosity in his voice.

"Almost but it didn't happen." You said.

"Oh thank God." He said with a sigh of relief.

"Can we go inside now because I'm really tried now"

"He we can go in sweet heart. Oh and no divorce right?" Justin questioned

" No why?" You asked

"Well because I was thinking of baby making time right now."

"Justin I just told you I'm tried" you protest.

"Well you better find the energy or I'm gonna be like Chris Brown. Do give me that Bullshit."

And with that Justin carried you inside all the way the steps and went all night for it.