Loki part 2

It's short as hell so sorry in advance and if you haven't seem infinity war I kinda spoiled it for you already

You look around for Loki wondering here he went. "LOKI" you yell walking around the apartment "THIS ISNT FUNNY AND YOU KNOW THIS" you say sighing as you walk back to your room sitting on the bed looking at the Alarm clock sighing.

You start to think about what happened. You pick up the phone to call your dad but there's no answer then you call Maria no answers, you keep trying but no one will answer. You got worried you're heart stared beating quickly "no this can't be happening" you start to get a little frustrated trying to reach your dad and you hear the faint noise of the tv and you go back to listen turning it up.

"Half of the population as just disappeared into thin air" you hear a reporter say

You look at tv and you can feel the tears forming in your eyes. Your breathing becomes heavy and you start to shake softly. "No this can't be happening" you say.

As you sit there sobbing you hear a knock at the door. You think before you speak just simply asking "Who is it?" In a broken cracked voice.

I love doing this to y'all. Comment I like reading them also give me more people.