Nick Jonas

This is like a part 2 to my last Nick Jonas one.

You and Nick were having a date night that you haven't had since your son Jason was born. You had that on night at the Grammy's where both won and had a great time. But you guys have been tied up with taking care of Jason, writing music, doing music videos, and planning a vacation. (Which is actually pretty stressful when you want everything perfect.) So tonight you and Nick were ready for some time alone. You and Nick where hoping for no paparazzi. But you guys where use to it by know. But rumors where going around that Nick cheated with Demi Lovato. And while you where on tour with Taylor Swift, you and Ed Sheeran had sex and that your child could be Ed's. But Nick would never do that and Demi was happy with Wilmer Valderrama. You got pregnant in April and the tour stared in May. You only did about five weeks before finding out you where pregnant. So you had to quite the tour to make it easier for the baby and you. So you and Nick knew the truth but of course there are people like Perez Hilton who love drama and break ups. You and Nick put on casual clothes and give the baby sitter some advice and your numbers. And you notice how flirtatious the baby sitter got when you walked out the room. But Nick just basically shrugged her off to show he was uninterested . He told her " I don't why you think its ok to flirt with someone who loves his girlfriend and has a child with her." And the babysitter response was " Well your 'girlfriend' can go t-" . you walk in the room hearing the conversation and in the moment you give Nick a passionate kiss as the baby sitter watched. You tell her " Sorry I don't plan on going no where near you home town ever." You walk out the and Nick follows you asking you to find someone else to babysit. You call your sister and ask her to stay over you house and watch her nephew. She always enjoy doing it so she had no issue. You don't warn the baby sitter and you and Nick kiss your son and good bye's and assure him you guys will be back to read a book with him before going to sleep. The babysitter rolls her eyes at you and attempt to make her self look cute for Nick as he walked out the house with hand wrapped around your waist. Never paying attention to her. You guys get to the restaurant and have a great time caching up on everything you guys use to talk about. It was a good time but nicks phone keep going off and he told you if was the babysitter still flirting with him while on your date. You ask can you see his phone and he said " Play nice" and all you could do is laugh. You tell you to back off because he's with you and only you and leave you guys alone forever. Because your happy. You didn't text back after that and the everything was great. After dinner you and Nick went for a walk where for some reason there where fire works happing and when you went to look a Nick he was on one keen. And the last fire work exploded and it said "Y/f/n Y/L/n Will you marry me?" In your favorite color. You said yes and he put the beautiful engagement ring on and you kissed him. Then Nick gets a phone call from guess who? The babysitter. Asking about sex so you grab the phone and sent a picture of your ring saying "LEAVE US ALONE and do you ever quit?" That night your sister all ready knew what was going on and she was yelling " I KNOW YOU SAID YES. YOU SAID YES RIGHT?". You just shook your head and your sister started jumping around but making sure she didn't wake the baby. And you , your sister, and Nick celebrated with milk and cookies. Because when you where pregnant and after birth you stop drinking. And that's the only thing that was in the house. But Nick couldn't eat a lot because of his diabetes. But you guys got cookie wasted till you couldn't anymore.