Chapter 5

I had just finished curling my hair as the plane landed. I wore a floral purple skirt with a white baggy tank and purple heels.

I stepped off the plane and saw Roman leaning against his car waiting for me wearing a black jean and white vest and his hair loose.

He had a huge smile on his face as he saw me and then began walking towards the plane.

I ran into his arms and he held me tightly and kissed me. My hands rested on his shoulders as he spun me around.

'' I missed being able to hold you like this'' he whispered against my lips as he put me down.

He then took my hand and pulled me to the car as my bags were being loaded.

●●●

'' I thought we were staying at John's house?''

''We are..''

I turned to look at him, he was focusing on the road. We stopped at a house a few roads from John's house.
''Then why are we here?'' he got out of the car, came to my side and opened the door for me.

'' We are going house shopping'' he took my hand and helped me out of the car .

''Going wha...'' he smiled down at me.

'' Lets go find us a home baby girl''

'' This house is exactly what you requested Mr Anoa'i, it has six bedrooms, each with its own bathroom as well as an extra bathroom on each of the two floors. There is a theatre, not too big nice and cosy for about ten people. Dining room, study, kitchen, lounge which I will show you shortly. Then on the outside , you have a nice big backyard where your kids can play and pool with a waterfall as well as a basketball court. Any requirements I am missing Mr Anoa'i ? ''

'' No sounds good, but we'll decide after the tour'' he smiled and hooked me in.

I was still stunned, I knew that we had decided to move in together but with everything that happened it escaped my mind.

'' As you can see, four of the six bedrooms have a terrace overlooking the beautiful view..''

'' Can you give us a few minutes here please?''

'' Of course''

I walked out onto the terrace and leaned against the barricade.

I felt Roman standing behind me as his arms were on either side of me. '' What do you think?''

''Its breathtaking...''

''But can you picture us living here?''

I turned so that I was facing him, '' Are you positive you want to buy a house, especially this big?''

''What do you think of the house?''

'' I love it but...'' he kissed me gently and then pulled back.

'' But nothing, so can you picture us living here?''

I nodded, '' Well then welcome home baby girl'' he leaned down and kissed me again.

His right hand held my waist tightly and then moved down to the hem of my skirt. I felt his fingers tracing the outline of my underwear and then squeeze my behind. I was a bit shocked at the way he was acting considering the man was outside the room.

He pulled my skirt back down and held me tightly as he broke the kiss. '' Why do you torture me by wearing that.. Dammmn girl''

I just looked down as I was blushing, he tilted my chin and kissed me briefly and then took my hand and led me out of the room.