BONUS: XMAS 2013

So I have had this stored on my laptop for awhile and forgot about it, but found it yesterday :)

Or may be I already published it , not sure but anyway :)

So here you go!

XMAS 2013

"Did you have to buy so much flowers!" I laughed as we were walking up the driveway.

"Well unlike you I want to be a good house guest!" Dean rolled his eyes as kicked me gently.

"Oh wow they'll think its from both of us so thank you Deanie!" I jumped up and ran my fingers through his hair.

"You are so fucking lucky I have these flowers in my hand dear sister from another mister" he grinned.

"Well I..."

"Seriously guys do you have to make such a noise before you even get inside!" I heard Roman's voice and turned away from Dean to see him smiling.

I ran up and jumped into his arms as he held me tightly.

"Merry Xmas baby girl" he smiled as he put me down.
"Well thanks for waiting for me AND THE HELP Mi!" I heard Dean as he walked past me with the flowers and gifts inside and Roman was still staring at me, "You look beautiful"

"Thank you" I smiled and walked in after Dean.

"Aunty Mi..." Lucy jumped into my arms and I kissed he cheeks.

"Hey angel, where's mommy?" she pointed to the kitchen and I went there with Roman following behind.

"Hey love!" I smiled and went over to hug her as she was busy with the flowers.

"Hey, these are a lot of flowers" she smiled amused and Dean smiled proudly while I shook my head.

"Need help with anything?" I asked.

"You can make the lasagne if you don't mind everything else is basically done " she smiled and I nodded as I put Lucy down.

"Everyone out of the kitchen" I smiled and they did as they were told. I was at home in their house well Dean and I both that's why I didn't mind.

"Everything going good?" I stood up as I was leaning down while looking into the oven.

"Yeah should be done soon" Roman moved into the kitchen and stood next to me.

"Were you and Dave together like in these last couple of months?"

"Why do you ask?" I looked up at him.

"Because you were really upset that he quit"

"Well I'd be upset if you quit doesn't mean there's something between us!"