Chapter 23

"How hard is it to find a fucking safari hat!" I groaned as we had been to several shops and I was missing a key part of my outfit.

Jenna laughed, "I'm sure you'll find it! Its cute that you and Roman are matching by the way"

I recalled Roman's whole speech about how after everything, Tarzan and Jane needs to be shown off to the world.

"Yeah well last year we had much bigger worries than Halloween so this year I figured we could be cheesy" I smiled.

"I'm the opposite this year! The less effort the better" she rolled her eyes as we sat down on a bench as we needed a break.

"Seth texted me a picture, he took a selfie and you can see the guys in the background searching for their outfits!"

"I cant wait to see them!"

The guys were very secretive bout it. They even dragged Lucy with and went to a different mall to be extra sure nothing would be spoiled.

"Remind me again why we decided to look for outfits on the day of Halloween?"

"The only time we had" she shrugged.

"AAAAAH I'm so happy I found my outfit!"

I saw Renee appear and she sat down between us.

"A little heads up would've been nice!"

I playfully shoved her as she had disappeared about an hour ago.

"I'm sorry! I just saw it and both of you were all over the place, there wasn't time" she shrugged.

"Is it what you wanted at least?" Jenna asked and she nodded excitedly.

"AND I HAVE A SURPRISE"

She was looking for something in her bag and as she turned back to me I saw the perfect hat in her hand.

"Oh my word I love you so much!" I pulled her into a hug as she burst out laughing.

"I know I know!" she stood up.

"Lets get changed so we can head over to the Anoa'i's!"

"I don't think its pronounced like.." I was cut off by her.

"Doesn't matter! Come on guuuuuys!" she tugged on our arms and we headed to the bathrooms.

●●●

"Mia darling you made it! Jeeennna ! Renee!"

I saw Dwayne and he pulled me into a hug and then did the same with the other two.

I had been ambushed by Roman's parents and sister the moment we got in and they were just concerned about how I was and it went down smoothly.

"Popeye ! Where's Becky?" I winked and he puffed his fake pipe and laughed.

"She couldn't make it but she said I should say hi to our favourite McMahon"

"How is she feeling with the pregnancy?" I asked as I knew she should've been about 7 or 8 months along.

"She's amazing, glowing..." he smiled brightly and we awwwwwed.

"Yup... Oh Jenna I'll be drowning later" he teased and Jenna rolled her eyes and I saw her stare past him.

I heard the loud music playing and followed it as I saw Dean holding a boom box as he, Seth and Lucy came into the backyard and I couldn't contain my laughter at them.

They were walking in slow motion as Lucy was a little zombie cheerleader and they were her army I guess.

Everyone clapped as they approached us.