Chapter 26

"I can't believe that just happened!" Nikki sighed as we finally recovered.

"Neither can I, I was sleeping and then Dean appeared it was crazy. Well actually very Dean-like" I shook my head as she handed me some coffee.

"Why'd they do it though?" She sat down next to me.

"I don't know, they were probably bored and just..."

They said they wanted to make me happy to stop being sad, did Roman actually tell them about me crying last night...

"Just?" Nikki broke me from my thoughts.

"Just being stupid as always " I smiled.

"How's your ribs? I don't think all that laughing was too soothing! " She smiled.

"No it wasn't but it was worth it!"

"I was thinking maybe we could go for a walk around.."

"NO!"

She stared at me and I realized I had snapped.

" I mean I don't think I'm up for it today" I smiled.

I was afraid that Aaron might be in the area and the last thing I wanted was to bump into him and have to act friendly.

"Okay then.. We can just have another lazy day" she smiled slightly and I nodded.

I heard my phone vibrating, "oh seems like Tarzan wants to speak to you before Smackdown, I shall go phone my man" she winked and disappeared as I answered and saw Roman's face appear.

I could see he was in his locker room.

"Hey baby girl.." He whispered and smiled .

"Tarzan did you tell the others about my uhm crying last night?"

"No why would you think I did?" He raised his eyebrow .

"Do you not know what happened while you were in the showe r?"

"No I was in the shower!" He smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"They basically did a karaoke dance of Happy!"

"They did what?" He burst out laughing and I nodded.

"Fuck I didn't know and well that would explain why Dean kept asking me if you felt better. I thought he was talking about the injury... He was probably outside the door listening. When I woke up my iPad wasn't here and then I went to shower, guess I know where it disappeared to" He shrugged.

"It doesn't really matter I guess. You guys made my day, especially your ass" I teased as I felt bad for accusing him before.

"Even though it ain't as big as yours you still love it" he smirked.

"Fuck you!"

"Oh I know you need to..." He winked.

"I thought you were the one who needed to be fucked by me?"

"Every hour of every day!" He pouted playfully.

"You don't know do you?" I raised my eyebrow as I took a sip of coffee.

"Know what?"

"Have you checked out your back lately?" I smiled and he sat up.

"My back? Uhm nooo.. Even though I have some pretty mean back muscles I generally don't go to a mirror to look at my back"