Chapter 30

"Are you nervous?" I asked Roman as I made us some coffee.

He had won Cesaro on Raw to qualify for Survivor Series .

He would be facing Dean tonight for the Championship at Survivor Series

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He would be facing Dean tonight for the Championship at Survivor Series. That was as far as our inside info went, the rest was up to him and Dean. Whoever won was a lucky son of a bitch.

And while I loved Dean I was rooting for my Tarzan as he had yet to hold a single's title.

" I always am but you'll be out there with me tonight so I'll be fine" he smiled slightly.

" I'll always be in your corner Roman, you know that right?"

He nodded, stood up and walked around the counter.

"As long as you are there cheering me on baby!" He smirked, leaned down and kissed me.

"Seriously guys ? I have to wake up to the sound of your saliva sharing!" Dean groaned and I giggled into Roman's lips .

"I told you we should have just left him at the airport.." Roman whispered into my lips.

"I heard that! We're suppose to be brothers you dick!"

Roman rolled his eyes and turned , " Exactly. I would be teaching you a lesson on being grateful for having a place to stay, therefore being a good big brother"

I sighed as only the two of them would start with their shit at 2pm , we had landed at about 9am.

Dean was forced to sleep on the couch as Renee and Brie shared the bed in our guest room.

They had met up with us after Joe's wedding which went perfectly. Roman had behaved as I knew he was able to.
He finally got to see what I saw, that Joe was happy with Sofia.

"Here you go!" I handed him some coffee and sat on Roman's lap in the single chair.

"You know you make way better coffee than your fiancé! You can sense the love in it" He narrowed his eyes at Ro.

"Morning.." I heard Brie and Renee as Renee had just showered after us while Brie had just woken up .

"Coffee is on the counter!" I smiled.

"Aaaah heaven!" Brie squealed and I laughed.

"This is the reason why I am glad I couldn't go Brie Mode with you guys thanks to me having to take my meds"

John had us flown out on his jet due to us missing our flight as after the wedding we headed out to paint the town red.

"Worth it!" Dean smiled as he sat up to make room for Renee and Brie.

"Yes getting wasted before you have to wrestle in two matches is so smart."

"Hey, we already know the outcome of both my matches. Me winning!" He smiled.