Chapter 10

I had just gotten back to the apartment as I had taken a cab while I hoped that Roman was walking so he could cool off.

I was trying to find the key which was usually underneath the welcome mat. Since my apartment was the only one on the top floor we didn't figure it would be a problem leaving it there.

Only it wasn't there, I set my bag down as I was on my knees looking when I saw two feet in front of me, "Looking for this.."

I froze as I knew that voice but it couldn't have been him.

I took the key from the hand, "Thanks.." I whispered and got up not looking at the guy as I tried to open the apartment which was a bit of a struggle since my hands were trembling.

" You know you shouldn't be so trusting in this city, leaving the key around. Not the welcome I was expecting from my beloved Luna" he hissed and I stared up into those cold eyes just as my apartment door opened.

" Miss me?"

"Aaron, what are you do..." I stood there staring up at him as he smirked.

"You mean why am I not in a fucking cell where you fucking put me?" He gripped my hair which forced me to look at him.

"I.. I ..."

"You what? You didn't set the cops on me huh? Do you think I'm a fucking idiot huh?" I could feel the tears filling my eyes .

"No no I don't. I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"Do you think I came here for a fucking apology? You see I've been waiting for you ever since I got out but you went M.I.A. I saw you last night and what do you know, my Luna has become one of the richest woman in the world and now goes by the name of Mia.." he chuckled.

"I want whats owed to me for looking after your ass for years and getting a fucking jail sentence as a thanks! From now on Mia I call the shots. I want 20k in my account by the end of today don't worry I have your number I'll text you"

"Do you seriously think I am going to give you my.."

"You will unless you want the world to know every little detail of the beautiful Mia's deep dark fucking past cause although you are wild. I wonder what your family would say if they knew just how wild you really fucking are"

"Fine.."

I whispered and he chuckled, "Good as long as you co-operate you'll be fine and that fucking fiancé of yours" he whispered as he rubbed his face against mine and then kissed my cheek.

"See you soon sweetie and well this goes without saying but if you try to tell someone. You do not want to know what will happen to these idiots you have come to love so much" he laughed and left.

I immediately went into my apartment and closed the door.

I showered as I just wanted to get his touch off of me but I knew I couldn't, I couldn't erase anything. I had put my robe on as my wet hair hung down my neck.

I was sitting on the kitchen floor crying as I couldn't stop as everything flashed through my mind. He wasn't suppose to be here at all, he was never suppose to bother me again.

I was rocking back and forth hugging myself.

"Miss me?" those cold eyes that I hadn't seen in almost eight years.

The apartment door opening broke me from my thoughts and I froze.

"Mia?" I heard Roman's voice and relief flooded over me.

I immediately stood up and opened the fridge as I wiped my face as fast as I could.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist tightly and I flinched but luckily he didn't notice. I closed the door and held onto his arms as he was what I needed just him holding me.