Chapter 52

"What exactly happened while I was out?"
I asked Roman as he walked towards me.

It was now Sunday , he had spent all week babying me. He didn't let me leave the bed unless it was for a nice long bath before which was my morning sickness.

Roman had googled it and for some women it only affected them until about three months into the pregnancy and I hoped I would be one of them as I felt horrible.

I wanted him so badly its like he was torturing me walking out of the bathroom in his towel draped around him each time. I didn't let him know though as I wasn't sure if he'd want to..

Aaron and his goons were roaming wherever and yet I was worried about my sex life.

Sigh.

"What do you mean?"

"I find it weird that everything was randomly sorted once I woke up" I narrowed my eyes and he shrugged.

"Ah you're awake !" Randy and Shane walked over to hug me and I smiled brightly as I was still happy due to the baby news.

While the rest of my family stood awkwardly in front of me. Paul sporting a blue eye which I remembered was probably a result of being punched by Roman.

I honestly didn't even know that they were here as I remembered Shane and Randy coming after us before everything just became a blur.

"So you guys don't need to be concerned the doctor simply said that she has just been having too much stress and not been eating properly so she has to take it easy.."

"What stress ? You've been at home for all this time.. We even had to push back your return as Roman said you weren't ready" I glanced over at Roman as we hadn't discussed what went on while I was gone.

"I wasn't ready as I was too anxious when I tried training again, that's when I hurt my arm a couple weeks ago as well.. I'm just rusty that's all"

I hated that I wasn't wrestling any longer, I knew my dad loved it as neither Shane nor Stephanie were wrestling any longer so he liked that he had a McMahon in the ring, a McMahon publicly running the show and another privately running it but all I had done was basically disappear.

"I'm sorry dad .. I know you love when I wrestle and now I can't and "

I could feel my tears falling again and Roman mouthed 'hormones' to me with a smirk as my dad hugged me.

"Its okay sweetie, don't worry you'll be headlining Wrestlemania before you know it. Just a bit more practice"

I nodded.

"Anyway so please I would appreciate it if everything that happened today not happen again " he narrowed his eyes at Randy and Paul and I felt like I was missing something.

Each of them smiled while I was completely lost.

He leaned down and kissed my forehead as he leaned over me with his hands placed next to each side of me as I sat against the wall while I wanted so much more..

"I'll be back on Wednesday so you can take off your cast..."

"Don't you have Smackdown on Tuesday?"

"So?" He looked at me as if I wasn't making sense.

"With the time difference.. I don't want you pushing yourself just to be with me"

I sighed.

"Did you just hear yourself Mia?" He laughed a bit and shook his head.

"Its to be with you!" He nudged his nose over mine and I smiled.