Chapter 29

"Darling staaaay with me..."

I heard Roman singing softly as I walked down as I had showered and put on a long sleeve tee with some shorts.

" Should I be giving American Idol a call?" I smiled as I hopped onto the counter beside him as he had been looking into the oven where his chicken was in I suppose.

He glanced up and smiled, "No, why would I want to end the fun of the show for everyone?"

I raised my eyebrow and he opened my legs and stood between them.

"Well obviously after my audition I'd win straight up"

I rolled my eyes as while I loved his deep voice he wasn't going to be recording an album anytime soon.

"And then you'd leave me for your groupies" I teased.

"Nah.. I have one Jane " he winked and nudged his nose against mine.

"I.love.you." he said slowly in between kisses.

"I think Tarzan is head over heels for Jane" I held his neck in my hands and he smirked.

I still couldn't believe that Nikki had said he thought I was cheating.

"Always baby girl. You and Lucy are everything to me." He said seriously and I smiled as he leaned into kiss me.

"You do know your seven year old daughter will be coming down soon" I heard Nikki and Roman moved away from me.

"Thank you Nikki for spending the morning with my daughter ...is what you should be saying instead of glaring at me" she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Mia you need to get her under control" he shook his head as he turned the stove off.

"Fu.... " she began but I cut her off as I saw Lucy enter with John.

"Hey Luc... you look so cute!" I hopped off and picked her up onto the island as she wore a blue dress and her hair was curled.

"Aunt Coco did it for me" she smiled brightly .

"Aunt Coco did an awesome job!" I smiled.

"Are we ready to go?" I heard John.

"Yeah man just need to wrap this up" Roman said as he took the chicken out of the oven.

●●●

"I'm just saying I promise Renee made the Apple pie and I had no part in it since you guys have a problem with my cooking or baking whatever."

Dean said as we were now putting the dessert onto the patio .

"You do remember the food poisoning that occurred that day! They had to cancel a fudging live event!" John rolled his eyes as he sipped from his beer.

"I am 99.9% sure that was thanks to Mia's chocolate cake!"

"I am 100% sure it wasn't!" Roman chimed in as he sat down on a chair which was next to me as I stood against the wall.

"Oh please explain how you can prove it?" Dean walked over to him.

"Well simple. Lucy had from that cake but didn't have from your concoction! And she was the only one who was fine"

Dean rolled his eyes but didn't say anything further as Renee and I looked at each other and shook our heads.

"What's wrong Dean?" Jenna asked as she sat down as well.

"Some guests need to be thrown out" He grumbled.

I pulled him into a hug.

"I hope that doesn't include me..." I spoke into his arm and he groaned.