Chapter 7

“ Happy to see that you ordered for us” Roman sat down as I was eating my pasta.

“Well you took so long I figured you got busy with yourself” I winked and he just gave me a blank look.

“Get busy with myself?” I nodded and he chuckled.

“I don’t do that Mi.. you’re the only one who finishes the job here” he whispered and ate from his pasta.

“I did have to try and think of shit to cool me down though thanks to you” he shook his head not looking up.

“My poor Tarzan! I hope you know that I didn’t want to stop” I sighed and continued eating cause it was true.

It had been so long and I wanted him so badly, I couldn't even begin to imagine how he felt.
I felt his gaze on me and looked up at him as we had finished our dinner.

“So you didn’t want to stop?” he raised an eyebrow and the waiter cleared our table and he asked for the bill.

“No…” I shook my head and rested my chin in my hand looking back at him.

“Mmmm seemed so easy for you to leave your man all flustered” he smirked and leaned forward, placing his hand over my right hand and gently playing with my engagement ring.

I rolled my eyes at him and the waiter appeared and he paid.

“That attitude will get you nowhere!” He leaned back a bit still clutching my hand.

“What attitude I'm just stating what I saw” he shrugged with a smirk.

“Mr Anoa'i, if you feel that I don’t want you then it must be true so I guess you shall be having none of this” I wavered over my body and his face changed which caused me to giggle.

“ You’re such a guy!”

I slipped my foot out of my shoe and slowing ran it up his leg and rested on his thigh as he shifted and then froze.

“Mia what the….” I placed my foot on his growing bulge going over it back and forth which caused him to lean forward.

“Showing you how much I don’t want you” I smirked and he glared up at me which scared me a bit. I wanted to stop but I felt him growing and growing so I was conflicted.

I bit my lip and wanted to break away from his eyes but I couldn’t he stood up causing my leg to fall and slip back into my shoe.

He didn’t move out of his side of the booth though, instead he grabbed my hand and pulled me up and then pulled me so that I was in front of him as he stepped out and held onto my waist and I felt his bulge against my back.

Before I could turn around I felt him pull my hand and somehow we ended up in the bathroom which luckily was empty .

“Rom…” he pushed me up against the wall as he locked the door as well, and glared down at me. I was trapped between him and the door with his member digging against my dress which I didn’t mind I just wished that he would stop glaring at me.

“Please don’t ever do that to me again” he whispered into my ear as his hands travelled down my body and landed on my ass as he gave it a squeeze.

I didn’t know how to respond but I didn’t even have a chance to as he kissed me immediately surprisingly gently. I kissed him back and ran my hands up his chest and the kiss deepened as I felt him squeeze my ass more and pull me tightly against him.

The feeling of him pushing against me turned me on even more and I moaned into his lips. My moan seemed to push him over the edge, he then hitched my dress up and pushed me up against the door as he lifted me up.

I felt his hand between us as he loosened his buckle and moved my underwear to the side and slip into my hard.
I dug my nails into his shirt as I tugged roughly on his back while he bit and then kissed my neck.

His thrusts were even harder and faster, I felt his fingers dig into my thighs as he groaned into my neck and then kissed me again roughly.

I just wanted to rip his shirt off and I'm pretty sure he felt it as the next thing he did was leave my thighs and grab my wrists with each hand and put it above my head.

I moaned into his lips and with that I felt him push into me hard once more.

“Don’t put me down..” I whispered against his neck as my arms were wrapped around him.

“I have to” he whispered back.

“I hope here ain't some kind of queue out there” he sighed as he slipped out of me and set me down.

I straightened myself up and so did he.“Well that would be an awesome headline wouldn’t it ‘Couple gets busy in public bathroom’”

I shook my head and felt him hug me from behind just as I was about to open the door.

He kissed my cheek and let go, I then felt his suit jacket being draped over me and he leaned past me and opened the door.

Thankfully no one was there.