MR & MRS ANOA'I <3

"Can I have a moment with my fiance before she becomes my wife?" I heard Roman as I sat in a robe as Nikki was about to do my make-up and Renee my hair.

"As long as you remember we have a time limit" Nikki rolled her eyes as she smiled.

She hadn't questioned me on anything even though I knew she was most likely wondering what had happened.

I guess questioning me on my wedding/elope day wasn't the right way to go about it.

He sat down next to me, "Roman I can't believe you got them here and.."

He leaned in and kissed me , "I didn't tell them you were pregnant baby girl just so you know.. I figured if we were to tell them we had to tell Lucy first.. Explain to her" he shrugged.

"I get it.. She's not going to be the only angel in her daddy's life no more..do you think she'll be happy?"

I asked as I was a bit concerned as to how she would take it and if she would understand.

He nodded, "She's always wanted a younger sibling so..."

"Okay good.. Wait is our house done? Are we still going to live there with all this I forgot to.."

I rambled on but he placed his finger on my lips to cut me off.

He smirked, "yes its done .. Shane was actually over there yesterday painting the nursery I was going to go for purple but figured what if its boys so I told him yellow.. Since you're blonde"

He ran his hands through my short hair.

"Shane knew about this didn't he?"

"Of course , he arranged everything.. "

He looked ahead.

"His got all your nephews helping him out , they're just painting so they won't know what its for.. Lucy said she wants her room to be purple though ,I am convinced you hooked her onto that colour"

"Yes blame your future wife!" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey don't roll your eyes at your future husband!" He narrowed his eyes playfully and pulled me onto his lap.

"We're not married yet! What you planning on ordering me around and making me into a house wife?" I teased.

"Well I am the alpha..."

"I thought you were the king of the jungle?" I shot back.

"Mmmm ... All I know is I'm yours baby girl" he whispered which caused me to smile.

"I know you are dying to tell Nikki but we just have to wait a bit longer okay? " I nodded, "they're flying out tonight again as Lucy has school and we need our honeymoon"

"Oh so now I'm not taking it easy anymore?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Nah I think you had enough rest, Tarzan needs some action " he winked.

"Who says Jane wants some action?"

"We both know Jane always wants her Tarzan"

He gave me a deep kiss but then pulled away.

"I guess I should get ready before Nikki bites my head off, I actually miss it. Its been a while" he shook his head.

"You two are insane!"

"Mmmm first the rolling of the eyes now shouting at me seems this pregnancy is making you feistier.." He leaned in.

"Feisty in a good way Tarzan.." He smiled brightly as I said it and moved me so that my back hit the couch.