Chapter 6

''Hey since when do you leave me alone in bed?''

I yawned out as I walked into the kitchen where Roman was standing at the island drinking coffee dressed in a blue jeans and white golf sweater.

''Since I have to head over to the house and meet all the people, do the planning and whatever'' I walked up to him and leaned onto the counter.

'' So you're leaving me today? This is supposed to be our lazy day before we head back to work tomorrow'' I frowned up at him and he smiled down at me.

''You're welcome to join me at the house with the guys..''

I rolled my eyes, he knew very well that I was not going to sit there the entire day listening to all that boring stuff.

''That's what I thought. I'll try to come home for lunch okay?'' he cupped my face and I nodded as he kissed my forehead.

●●●

''Where's John?'' I asked Nikki as she came out to the pool where I had been laying alongside for the past hour.

''He went over to your house, Roman called and he said that he doubts he will make it for lunch. "

I sighed and looked straight ahead.

''Hey don't be like that, this is for you guys!'' Nikki dived into the pool.

''I know but I miss him. I haven't seen him for a week and then yesterday we didn't really have that much time together so I was looking forward to today..''

'' You can text him later and then maybe you guys can go out for dinner''

''Yeah I guess'' I smiled.

'' Mia you okay?''

''Yeah, I think I've been out in the sun too long, Imma lie down for awhile''

'' Okay, you sure you okay?''

''Yes Nikki'' I smiled and got out of the pool.

●●●

''Mi...'' I felt someone moving me. I opened my eyes and saw Roman standing over me.

''What are you doing here?'' he sat down next to me.

''Nikki called, she said you were sleeping for the last four hours which isn't like you.. you okay?''

''Yes just feeling really tired that's all, its the sun a bit too much for me''

''You sure that's all? You're not feeling any pain anywhere?''

I shook my head, ''How was things at the house?''

''It was good, I'm sure the house wont take that long cause there aren't major changes''

''That's good..'' I smiled and peeked up at him and realize he had a worried look on his face.

I sat up and took his hand which was on my side into my mine.

"I am fine Roman, I guess its just been a hectic week with all these appointments and stuff. Don't look at me like that"

He looked at me as if thinking and then leaned forward and kissed me gently.

"Okay I made a reservation at the local grill for us but I'll cancel and we can..."

"Oh no Tarzan we haven't been on a date in ages!" I jumped off the bed and headed for the bathroom but he pulled me back so that I was standing between his legs.

All my fatigue I had felt was gone because of him. He stared up at me searching for what I don't know.

"I love you Mia" I raised my eyebrow at him as the way he said it was really weird.

"I love you too Roman, now let me get ready" I kissed him briefly and went to the bathroom.

"Awww you guys look adorable!" Nikki gushed as we walked down the staircase.

I wore a black tight mini dress and Roman wore a brown suit with a buttoned down black shirt and his hair wet from his shower hanging down his back while my locks were tamed in a high ponytail with just my fringe set free.

" Now don't be home early, my fiancé and I want to get it on!" John winked and I rolled my eyes.

●●●

Roman clutched my hand as we drove to the grill while focusing intently on the road. I stared at him and a small smile grew on his face knowing I was admiring the view.

"Roman..."

"Yeah?" he looked at me briefly and then back onto the road.

"Remember that night in the park with the shooting stars?"

"Er.. yeah..." his voice was low and I noticed his stubble and I just wanted to run my fingers over it.

"Mia?" his voice broke me from my thoughts.

"What did you wish for?" his face broke into a smile and he stared at me briefly and then back on the road.

"And why do you want to know that my dear fiancé?" I rolled my eyes and then hit his arm.

"I don't know actually. I have just been meaning to ask you since then and.."

"Its silly but I just wished that you'd always be with me" his eyes were glued onto the road as I processed his words.

"Well aren't you going to comment on my confession which I probably jinxed by telling might I add" he parked the car and as he turned to me I leaped from my seat onto him and kissed him.

After a few seconds he kissed me back, and grabbed onto my waist pulling me onto his lap as he pushed the seat back.

I dug my nails into his suit jacket and grinded my bottom into his lap and felt his bulge digging into me which caused him to groan into my lips.

I pulled him closer to me and felt his hands travel from my waist to the bottom of my dress as he slowly slipped his hand underneath and gave my ass a hard squeeze which caused me to grind into him again.

His hands then slipped over the front of my underwear and I knew what he wanted.

I pulled back and my lips grazed over his, before I could say anything he pulled me against him again and kissed me. I pushed against his chest and he broke the kiss and stared up at me searching.

"What?" he breath out with both of his hands holding my thighs tightly.

"We have dinner!" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I don't care about fucking dinner" he breath and leaned up to try and kiss me again, but I placed my finger on his lips and shook my head. He leaned back onto the seat and sighed.

"Are you seriously being a tease right now?" he was so serious.

"Tease? We are in John's car we cant do it in his house so I assume his precious cars are definitely off limits, you're so lucky these windows are tinted "

"You kissed me baby girl, so yes tease "he smiled but I could still see the lust in his eyes.

"Dinner, Tarzan"

I smile and kissed him quickly and then opened his door , climbed off of him and got out.

He groaned and remained in the car as I headed for the restaurant.