Chapter 11

"I've taken care of you for so long and now I want to be paid" his hands ran over my body as I tried to break free.

"NOOOOOOO!!!"

I sat up and I saw light fill the room as Roman turned on the lamp and sat up next to me.

"Mia calm down it was just a nightmare"

I didn't pay attention to him I just sat there staring ahead and I felt him shift and then saw him sitting in front of me.

"Mia what is going on, you have been having sleepless nights all week. You lost the match because you like blacked out in the middle of the ring and you flinch every time I touch you"

I looked down and then away.

"Did I do something to..."

"No.. just forget it okay?" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Please don't tell John or anyone else about my nightmares" he nodded and ran his fingers over my cheek.

I had to tell him as I was worried that due to him being concerned he might've vented to the other guys about what had been happening for the past week.

"I'm your fiancé Mia, if something is going on I need to know I need to be there for you. We spoke about this remember? You were adamant against therapy and I swore I would be here for you so don't hide from me"

"Just hold me that's all I need.." he sighed and pulled me into his arms.

"What I need is to know that my baby girl is okay and you are not" he kissed the top of my head.

"Why don't you take a hot bath while I make us some breakfast, its only six but I doubt you want to go back to sleep so..." he raised his eyebrow waiting for my answer and I nodded.

He kissed me gently and then left the room.

I hated it but I couldn't control it I couldn't control anything. I was back where I was 8years ago and that was a Mia that Roman didn't know. I decided I needed to try and block everything out when I wasn't alone that way no one would suspect anything and that way they wouldn't get hurt.

2006

"Dear, please eat something..."

I heard my dad begging me it was the same cycle every day since I got here. He and the rest of my family simply assumed I was grieving my amazing mother's death and that due to that I had become this emo teen but in reality her being alive was the reason for that.

They would never know all the shit I had to go through and why should the perfect fucking billionaire's know? If my mother were still alive I bet they wouldn't have given a fuck, they just pitied me.

I have been here for 2months now and I mostly remained in my room and it was fine considering the entire family travelled a lot.

"Look ,The Orton's are downstairs and I really want you to meet them please?"

The fucking Orton's, Randy Orton, the guy I let steal my first kiss who just happened to be engaged. Sure I wanted to sit a couple of hours in the same room as him and his parents I have yet to meet.

"I'm just trying here, Mia..."

I had loved the name Mia ever since I was younger and when my dad asked me I didn't second guess changing my entire name. I mean it wouldn't be tainted but then again I didn't realize that changing my name wouldn't change who I was.

I heard him leave the room and the darkness took over yet again.

I still remember him each time I close my eyes, those cold blue ones would be staring into mine. I knew I wouldn't see him again but it didn't change the fact that everything still haunted me.