Chapter 17

"Hi, I thought you were only coming by tonight?" I smiled as Randy was at my door.

I was alone in my apartment since Nikki left after breakfast as the rest of the superstars had flown in. She hadn't seen John since Tuesday and three days is a long time when one is in love.

I hadn't spoken to Roman yet, that would be tomorrow's concerns when he flew in from Tampa.

"Kim and I will be here tonight but I will be here now." he smirked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Kim's dropping the kids off at their grandparents house so I figured I would drop by here instead of sitting in a hotel room by myself. She'll come here once she's done. Now can I please get a hug ?"

I laughed and jumped into his arms and he held me tightly.

"Didn't think I would get to do this again"

I sighed as I leaned back and walked into the apartment and heard the door close.

"So tell me how you managed to realize what a idiot you are and win Kim back?" I smirked and sat down on the couch, he joined me and pulled my legs over his lap. I really wanted to know but I also asked to divert the conversation from me.

"All you, Mia!" he smiled and I raised my eyebrow.

"Well after about the second month of you being, where you were, she had dropped by regardless of me breaking up with her . She was like, you're her friend whether we are together or not and Roman let her sit with you for a hour or two. I remember walking in and finding Alanna sitting with her, she was supposed to be with John. But I guess she wanted to see you so I watched how she spoke to Kim about you and how Kim comforted her, I don't know I just knew I loved her and I couldn't lose her. I mean not the way I love you..."

"Randy..."

"Mia , you know neither of us can love anybody the way we love each other, the same way you cant love me the way you love Roman. We have a different kind of love, even though we're with other people, and it doesn't mean we love them any less" he shrugged and I smiled.

"mmmm someone is in the running for Love Guru" I teased and he laughed and pinched my toe which caused me to kick him and I laughed as well.

"Well I guess I should find something to do since I wont be wrestling for awhile"

"What do you mean?"

"I hurt my shoulder yesterday, well actually its been a long time coming. I just haven't paid attention to it and it finally caught up with me."

I pouted and hugged him, "Its okay Mi" he laughed.

"How long will you be out?" I laid back onto the couch.

"I don't know I'm flying home tomorrow and then I'll hear whats going on..."

"But then why didn't you just..."

"I wanted to see you before I disappear for who knows how long and make sure you are okay"

"You know you didn't have to..." he sighed, " but I'm glad you did. I had been thinking about how you were and when I heard you were engaged, my mind was put at ease.."

"I'm happy you continued, cause I was just about to get offended that you didn't miss me at all!"

I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Come on, lets get dinner ready!"

●●●

"That's an awesome picture!" Kim beamed as we had taken a selfie with our aprons on while preparing dinner. She had walked in when we were just about done but then Randy decided he wanted pasta as well.