Chapter 35

"You guys are back early.."

Seth raised an eyebrow as he walked out of his room holding his crutch closely which was closest to the door.

"Yeah turns out we couldn't survive another few hours without you!"

I rolled my eyes and Seth laughed and walked with us , I walked into the room as him and Roman went to the lounge.

I just wanted sometime to myself as the perfect day I had planned got ruined by Aaron's interruption for more money.

I hated that the moment I tried to ease back into forgetting and just being with Roman he would pitch up.

I hated the fact that he used Roman against me and how when my tears began falIing he simply chose to whisper into my ear how he loved it.

I could still feel his breath on my ear, I decided I needed a bath.

I closed the door and ran the bath and got in.

My mind flooded with everything and I tried my best to be my usual self with Roman but its harder with him cause I hate hiding things from him and we promised not to and here I was...

"Mia...."

I heard Nikki's voice and my eyes diverted from the ceiling as I saw her enter in her bikini.

"You okay?"

I nodded I hated when people asked that it just made me even more sad.

She sat down at the edge of the bed as I left the bathroom wrapped in a robe.

I would've preferred a towel but even though the bruises were nearly gone I was still afraid Roman would see.

"Well its your birthday and you've been here for the last 30min while Roman is trying to act fine but his not.Nothing happen?"

I shook my head.

I sighed and sat up, "He can tell I am hiding something I can see it the way he looks at me and I hate that I cant.."

"You cant tell him if he finds out that I knew..."she stopped as I stared at the doorway where Roman had just entered.

I know he heard but he chose to ignore it.

"How about a swim?" he smiled and I shook my head.

"Mia you haven't even used that pool since we got here , you cant..." I glared at her and she raised her eyebrow clearly confused.

"Its fine Nikki if she doesn't want to swim she doesn't have to..." he shrugged and left.

"Whats your...." I took off my robe which left me in my red bikini I had slipped on as I had no idea where the luggage was and she gasped.

"What the happened to your arm? How long ago was this.. the bruise is fading.."

"It doesn't matter I..."

"Is this what Lucy saw that's why she..."

"Lucy didn't see anything .. that's .. it doesn't matter Nikki but I can't go out like this.."