Chapter 41

"She loves you so much.." Roman said softly as I walked over to him as he stood in the doorway.

"And I love her.." I whispered and he smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

"You know I was always afraid.."

He sighed as I turned my back to him and stared at Lucy who was playing with Winston, Nikki and John's new puppy, while they went out for the day.

"Of what?" I asked as he moved my hair off my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"Luc always loved you so much and I was afraid once we got together that would change once she realized what you and I were"

"And if she hated me.. You'd have to leave me right?"

I turned to look up at him and he frowned at my answer.

"No I would never let you go .. I'd just give it time Mi.. Like I said she loved you the moment she met you so she would have come around... But luckily we don't have that problem. I hate that we are flying back tonight"

He shook his head.

"Well we have to so you can attend Raw.." I wrapped my arms around him and he took his attention off Lucy and Winston and gazed down at me.

"You're not coming with me?"

"No , you were right last week. I am a distraction, I don't want you concerned about me when you're meant to be spearing someone into oblivion Ro.." He nodded and then kissed my forehead.

"I'm always thinking about you baby but yes I have to show them they don't mess with us" he smiled.

"Us?"

"Don't think I didn't notice how he shoved you that night to get at me " I rolled my eyes and leaned up to kiss him but Lucy's voice stopped me.

"Aunty Mi, daddy come and see what I showed him to do!"

He kissed me on my forehead one more time before letting me go as we walked over to his little girl.

I was preparing dinner for Roman and I as I knew he would be hungry once he returned.

I heard the key in the door and checked the time, Raw was only ending in less than an hour and he was ending it so it couldn't have been him.

"Nikki?"

I asked as I set the pie into the oven as I figured she maybe flew in ,as I knew she had a meeting here later in the week ,and wanted to keep me company .

"Oh no its your other best friend sweetie!"

I heard the voice I hoped I wouldn't hear from in a while but Of course it was wishful thinking

"Fuck!" I had flinched and caused my hand to go against the inside of the oven.