Chapter 57

Wrestlemania 32

"Roman I think something's wrong with the baby... I mean babies"

I mumbled as I felt a weird feeling, it didn't feel like cramping but it felt weird.

He dropped his vest and crouched down beside me.

"Where is..." He sighed and smiled and looked at me.

"There's nothing wrong baby girl..."

He lift up his merch tee I was wearing which did not hang on me like it used to instead it gently clung to my bump which was much bigger but according to my doctor not as big as it should be when carrying twins but she said considering I was a petite woman it was normal.

"What do you mean there's nothing wrong its.."

He took my hand in his and placed it onto my bare stomach and I looked down and saw movements and feeling it was even more weird.

"Our babies are kicking Mi..." He smiled.

"Really?" He nodded and he moved my hand over my bump and I felt the tears forming.

They were kicking, our angels were kicking.

"Roman..." I whispered into the darkness.

"I'm here baby girl..." I heard him and saw a dim light fill the room as he switched on the lamp.

"What happened?" I whispered.

"You suffered a concussion with the fall.."

"The babies are they..." I clutched my tummy praying that my fall hadn't caused them to..

"They're fine..you just need to relax " he moved from the chair and moved onto the hospital bed next to me as his hand trailed over my bump.

"We don't have to be concerned about Aaron anymore..." He kissed the top of my head.

"What .. Did you..." The way Roman was beating him . I closed my eyes praying Roman hadn't killed him.

Not because I was concerned about Aaron but I didn't want Roman to have to live with..

"No, I wish I did but no.. He'll be in prison for a long time and not here in the States. Your father made sure he and his goons won't get out."

I nodded , he was gone...

"Everyone knows..."

I sighed and I bit my lip as I realized all the months of pain, of lying.. I endured to keep my secret from the world was for nothing as everyone now knew Mia Anoa'I was a drug addict...

"Yes everyone knows.." I heard his defeated voice as he knew how I must've felt.

"Your parents probably hate me again.." I whispered and he shifted so that he sat up facing me.

"They never hated you then Mia, you know that . They were shocked with me ending things with Jenna and they don't hate you now either okay? Nobody does.. I mean sure there will be some bad publicity but majority is good and your family, my family and our friends they don't give a fuck.."